Honored Contributor

Re: Man wants to legally change age!

[ Edited ]

How would that work with medical insurance? You say you are 10 years younger....but your physical body remains 10 years older with all the aging issues? 

And how how would that work with life insurance? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

He must be planning plastic surgery too. I saw his picture and he does NOT look younger than his actual age to me.

ETA: “NOT” - I left out the most important word 😝

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

And to think that so many celebrities have subjected themselves to painful procedures to look younger. They should have simply changed their birth certificates.

Remember Charo (the cuchi-cuchi girl)?  She changed her age 2-3xs...passport, immagration papers & birth certificate...the whole nine yards!  Her age went up & down.  I don't think she knows how old or young she really is.  Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@grandchildren9@I say you go girl...be who you want to be.

Esteemed Contributor

If I remember correctly, his doctor told him he has the body of a 45 year old and that is another reason why he wants to change his age.   He is willing to give up his pension.  I have no opinion one way or the other if they do it or they don't, nothing surprises me in this day and age.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

Wonder how it will affect his social security and other retirement?

Respected Contributor

Not to mention he has seven children...it's possible he'd only be 5 years or so older than some of them.

Denise
Respected Contributor

The person I worked for came here from another country and changed, lowered, his age by two years.  

Honored Contributor

What if younger people wanted to increase their age for legal drinking or say early retirement...what a mess that could create.

Honored Contributor

Seems like anything and everything goes now days. Laws don't seem to apply anymore. Sad state of affairs for this world. Guess we can't do much about it other than vent.