Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 661
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Man confesses to the murder of JonBenet

I don't see anything on the news in US that is following this.....

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,426
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Man confesses to the murder of JonBenet

I hope it is  solved. I don't know if it will ever be? As I recall, Burt was sort of a smallish boy, not husky looking. I don't think he would have had the strength @HerRoyaLioness

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,906
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Man confesses to the murder of JonBenet


@cherry wrote:

Well we don't know for sure, but it looks like he has been a suspect, and certainly is creepy. How on earth would he get pictures of her autopsy?  @Lilysmom


@cherry  I've seen her autopsy photos many times, even in some books about the case.  Just Google and you'll find them easily (warning -- they are not easy to look at).  

Anyway, they are easily available online.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,426
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Man confesses to the murder of JonBenet

It may turn out to be nothing, I guess. I was hoping it was true, for that poor child's sake.  @Pearley

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,906
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Man confesses to the murder of JonBenet


@cherry wrote:

It may turn out to be nothing, I guess. I was hoping it was true, for that poor child's sake.  @Pearley


@cherry  I suspect it'll turn out like that other guy's false confession - the guy who was in Thailand and the USA flew him back to face charges.  Nutcase!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,426
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Man confesses to the murder of JonBenet

[ Edited ]

I found this site dated Dec 28

 

so ,it has been  reported, elsewhere. I am not familiar with the website at all. It might be a hoax. I just keep hoping he did it ,so  it is over

 

 

I can't copy and paste it. The headline reads ,Finally Justice for Jonbenet. (You can try googling it. I googled pressreader Jonbenet, and found it again. I didn't have to sign in)

 

 

https://www.pressreader.com/

 

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 113
Registered: ‎08-06-2014

Re: Man confesses to the murder of JonBenet


@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

I have seen autopsy pics and drawing and the autopsy report, not hard to find.  There were marks on her that looked like a stun gun was used.

 

Burke could have never done what was so savagely done to her.  The elaborate and complex ways items that were used were way beyond a 9 yr old, plus the letter.  He was clueless as to what was going on that day if you take a look at when he was questioned.

 

Besides they do have unknown male DNA that they have been unable to match so far.


Male DNA is very possible from factory handling/ packaging' as stated from experts.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,671
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Man confesses to the murder of JonBenet

This death of that beautiful girl just still bothers me , people blamed patsy, she went to her grave dening it ,i never thought she did it,  i wish it would be solved for jon 's sake.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,806
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Man confesses to the murder of JonBenet


@QVCalm wrote:

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

I have seen autopsy pics and drawing and the autopsy report, not hard to find.  There were marks on her that looked like a stun gun was used.

 

Burke could have never done what was so savagely done to her.  The elaborate and complex ways items that were used were way beyond a 9 yr old, plus the letter.  He was clueless as to what was going on that day if you take a look at when he was questioned.

 

Besides they do have unknown male DNA that they have been unable to match so far.


Male DNA is very possible from factory handling/ packaging' as stated from experts.


 

That's why the ones doing the handling have their own DNA available to check if this happens.  As far as I know this is still considered unknown male DNA from her clothing.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,906
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Man confesses to the murder of JonBenet


@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

@QVCalm wrote:

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

I have seen autopsy pics and drawing and the autopsy report, not hard to find.  There were marks on her that looked like a stun gun was used.

 

Burke could have never done what was so savagely done to her.  The elaborate and complex ways items that were used were way beyond a 9 yr old, plus the letter.  He was clueless as to what was going on that day if you take a look at when he was questioned.

 

Besides they do have unknown male DNA that they have been unable to match so far.


Male DNA is very possible from factory handling/ packaging' as stated from experts.


 

That's why the ones doing the handling have their own DNA available to check if this happens.  As far as I know this is still considered unknown male DNA from her clothing.


@HerRoyaLioness  I thought the underpants were made (and handled in manufacturing) overseas, like in Thailand or China or some place.  Do you have a source saying they were made in the USA and that the "ones doing the handling" had their DNA checked?