Honored Contributor

Re: Man confesses to the murder of JonBenet

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbestI'm not having anything removed. I didn't make an error. I said I hoped he would be charged. I am sorry  there wasn't enough evidence. You  do run around posting  things like ,who you hate ,and have no problem  spreading that sort of vitrol..I think you should look at yourself

Esteemed Contributor

Wow.  So now posters not only tell others what to post, but tell them to take it down.

Self appointed board police.

Honored Contributor

If this was legitimate, don't you all think it would be headlines on all the news stations? 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe yes ,maybe no. I recall some years ago, in the city of Atlanta( I think it was ). There was a string of murders ,of young black men

The population finally, were so disgusted, they said if the police didn't arrest this guy, they would make the collar, themselves. It turns out, they had the right person, and he was eventually arrested

The person that did that, was well known in the community. He ran his own radio station, ( amateur) from his home..He killed quite a few young men, and perhaps some, could be still alive ,had  the police taken the information ,of the public more seriously

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@cherry, The point  is this is false , they are known for not being a good source, you just made a error in posting it ,maybe have the thread removed.

@goldensrbest Considering how little discussion is permitted here, at least this is a topic we can discuss. Cherry didn't write the article. How is she supposed to know whether it is true? 

Over the years a lot of information has been put up about who committed this horrific crime. It's newsworthy and Cherry was just sharing. Don't blame the messenger. Sigh...

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@cherry, The point  is this is false , they are known for not being a good source, you just made a error in posting it ,maybe have the thread removed.

@goldensrbest

Says who?

Please provide your reputable source that backs up your statement bolded above, or did you just make an error in posting it?

I googled your statement and could find nothing to substantiate your unfounded claim.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it is not a good thing to post false news stories, just me , i tend to like truth.Kind of embarrassing i would feel ,if i had posted a false story, but again that is me. The dailymail has been a tabloid newspaper for many years.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't care what you think. When it was posted, no one knew if it was true, or not. You are only on this thread t,o start a fight @goldensrbest Just like the thread I had ,saying nice things about Joan River's memory. You were the only one to post you hated her..This is my last reply to you. I guess you feel it isn't embarrasing ,to go around spreading  your hate

Super Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Wow.  So now posters not only tell others what to post, but tell them to take it down.

Self appointed board police.

I feel/think the same as @Johnnyeager

I wish this forum could  be renamed:

My Viewpoint Within This Community