Honored Contributor

Re: Man confesses to the murder of JonBenet

I don't think anyone thought Patsy did it.  People think Patsy covered it up to protect whoever.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I don't think anyone thought Patsy did it.  People think Patsy covered it up to protect whoever.

Well, @VaBelle35, a lot of people thought Patsy did it, including the detective on the case, Steve Thomas, who wrote a book about why he thought she did it.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

@QVCalm wrote:

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

I have seen autopsy pics and drawing and the autopsy report, not hard to find.  There were marks on her that looked like a stun gun was used.

Burke could have never done what was so savagely done to her.  The elaborate and complex ways items that were used were way beyond a 9 yr old, plus the letter.  He was clueless as to what was going on that day if you take a look at when he was questioned.

Besides they do have unknown male DNA that they have been unable to match so far.

Male DNA is very possible from factory handling/ packaging' as stated from experts.

That's why the ones doing the handling have their own DNA available to check if this happens.  As far as I know this is still considered unknown male DNA from her clothing.

@HerRoyaLioness  I thought the underpants were made (and handled in manufacturing) overseas, like in Thailand or China or some place.  Do you have a source saying they were made in the USA and that the "ones doing the handling" had their DNA checked?   

@Pearlee- I'm not even sure what you are trying to say.  I'm sure the underpants were washed, although I'm not talking about those.  As a rule, a state DNA lab have their own DNA available in case there should be a contamination or "unknown" DNA source show up.  

Respected Contributor

Even if it isn’t him he sounds too creepy to be paroled in 2020. 

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

@QVCalm wrote:

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

I have seen autopsy pics and drawing and the autopsy report, not hard to find.  There were marks on her that looked like a stun gun was used.

Burke could have never done what was so savagely done to her.  The elaborate and complex ways items that were used were way beyond a 9 yr old, plus the letter.  He was clueless as to what was going on that day if you take a look at when he was questioned.

Besides they do have unknown male DNA that they have been unable to match so far.

Male DNA is very possible from factory handling/ packaging' as stated from experts.

That's why the ones doing the handling have their own DNA available to check if this happens.  As far as I know this is still considered unknown male DNA from her clothing.

@HerRoyaLioness  I thought the underpants were made (and handled in manufacturing) overseas, like in Thailand or China or some place.  Do you have a source saying they were made in the USA and that the "ones doing the handling" had their DNA checked?   

@Pearlee- I'm not even sure what you are trying to say.  I'm sure the underpants were washed, although I'm not talking about those.  As a rule, a state DNA lab have their own DNA available in case there should be a contamination or "unknown" DNA source show up.  

@HerRoyaLioness  I was talking about this statement, made above by a poster and I think quoted in your post, that says: "Male DNA is very possible from factory handling/ packaging' as stated from experts."

I was talking about the factory handlers who manufactured the pants, probably in Thailand or China.

Honored Contributor

There have been other confessions to this horrible murder.  It seems some people want their 15 minutes of fame.

I don't know if this confession is real or not.  I just hope this gets solved and the killer is off of the streets.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

@QVCalm wrote:

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

@HerRoyaLioness  I was talking about this statement, made above by a poster and I think quoted in your post, that says: "Male DNA is very possible from factory handling/ packaging' as stated from experts."

I was talking about the factory handlers who manufactured the pants, probably in Thailand or China.

OK, no, sorry, I was talking about the lab that did the actual DNA testing, where contamination can occur, not from the place that manufactured them in the first place.

Honored Contributor

Me too @Carmie. This man is sincerely a sicko ,and the public needs to be protected from him ,even if he didn't kill Jonbenet.

That pressreader  site , was reporting this ,about 2 weeks ago

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Well, @VaBelle35, a lot of people thought Patsy did it, including the detective on the case, Steve Thomas, who wrote a book about why he thought she did it.

@Pearlee  You're right.  I just went back and read it all again.  The theory was that she hit her for bed wetting and staged it to look like a murder.

I just read the ransom note (white paper!) again.  So odd.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

snip

In 2016, Rolling Stone published a list of eight possible suspects in JonBenet Ramsey’s death. The way the news media may use the term, however, can be different from law enforcement officially declaring anyone a suspect in the case.

The article included Gary Oliva on that list, labeling him the “town drifter.” According to Rolling Stone, Oliva, then 32, was a convicted pedophile living in the area “off and on” who had a magazine cutout of JonBenet. Rolling Stone reported then that Ollie Gray, identified as the “Ramsey’s longtime private investigator,” had “lambasted the Boulder PD for failing to consider him as a more credible suspect.”

Vail described being troubled by “how the knots used to fashion the garrote that strangled JonBenét were similar to those used in an incident where Oliva attempted to choke his mother with telephone cord,” Rolling Stone reported.

In June 2018, Vail told InTouch that Oliva told him the day of the murder: “He kept moaning, ‘I hurt a little girl. I hurt a little girl.'” He is accused of telling Vail it happened in Boulder, Colorado. “Gary used to carry paintbrushes like that with him when he was an art student and he studied how to make knots. He had drawings of them, and put them in his collages,” Vail told InTouch.