Honored Contributor

Man confesses to the murder of JonBenet

[ Edited ]

It is a pity it has taken so long to resolve this. It still isn't resolved ,the killer has fled before from a crime scene involving a child. I feel sorry ,Patsy ,wasn't able to find some sort of closure, while she was alive. I hope he is charged soon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6555009/Pedophile-Gary-Oliva-confesses-killing-JonBen-t-Ram...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Man confesses to the murder of JonBenet

[ Edited ]

May he rot in the pit of he!!

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry, how do we know it is a legitimate confession?  Sad story.  I take everything I read about that death with a grain of salt.  LM

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

It is a pity it has taken so long to resolve this. It still isn't resolved ,the killer has fled. I feel sorry ,Patsy ,wasn't able to find some sort of closure, while she was alive. I hope he is captured soon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6555009/Pedophile-Gary-Oliva-confesses-killing-JonBen-t-Ram...

??? The story says that the person who confessed is in prison serving a 10 year sentence for another conviction. 

Honored Contributor

Well we don't know for sure, but it looks like he has been a suspect, and certainly is creepy. How on earth would he get pictures of her autopsy?  @Lilysmom

Trusted Contributor

@Lilysmom  I agree, how many confessions does it take to solve this crime? Why do I ponder the thought there are those that do not want this crime solved.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I got a call, and shouldn't have tried to multi task. He fled another crime scene involving a child

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry, the autopsy photos are a real violation aren’t they?  LM

Valued Contributor

Daily Mail? oh come on. hardly a reputable site

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15we will have to wait and see. I hope it is true. She deserves justice, and I hope she gets it