Respected Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Image result for Handsome Black menImage result for Handsome Black men

Takes a lot to turn me off from a good looking dude..........Ok...I said I was gonna stop with the pics.  I am because I'm drooling over myself.

Cute - I'd take them!

Hyacinth

What is going on with the guy with two hands on one side? The guy in the top picture. Weird. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Takes a lot to turn me off from a good looking dude..........Ok...I said I was gonna stop with the pics.  I am because I'm drooling over myself.

Cute - I'd take them!

Hyacinth

What is going on with the guy with two hands on one side? The guy in the top picture. Weird. 

@Silver Lining, I think he is standing next to someone and his photo is cropped out to show just him.  Nothing weird about it to me....He's actually got his arm on someone's shoulder.....

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Cute - I'd take them!

Hyacinth

@Silver Lining, I think he is standing next to someone and his photo is cropped out to show just him.  Nothing weird about it to me....He's actually got his arm on someone's shoulder.....

I know. It looked very odd to me on first glance.

Esteemed Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Cute - I'd take them!

Hyacinth

I know. It looked very odd to me on first glance.

@Silver Lining hmmm...ok, lol.

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

I do not find a man bun attractive. 

Respected Contributor

Sorry, nothing "manly" about a man bun. Yuck

Respected Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

#Zayn Malik ❥

Yesssss........

hot beardman - Ben Dahlhaus - I want a replica made of Ben's moustache and beard and identical lace wig in his hairstyle.

The first dude's (Zayn Malik?) got a man bun with a fade; interesting.

Ok I will make an exception for these two lol

Honored Contributor

I like masculine men. No man buns, man purses. make up. etc. I prefer short hair on men.

Esteemed Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

I like masculine men. No man buns, man purses. make up. etc. I prefer short hair on men.

I agree.  Yuck to the man bun or long hair.

Honored Contributor

If the guy has chiseled features and is young and good looking..great bod included, I don't dislike man buns. I prefer long hair on men anyway. It was popular when I was young in the 60's, which is probably why..