Honored Contributor

Re: Man Arrested in Mollie Tibbetts Murder

There was already one thread about this removed because it went off topic.  Let's not let it happen to this one as well. 

Honored Contributor

I believe he blacked out as much as I believe Chris Watts said he only killed his wife because she murdered her children. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

@physicsnut wrote:

He should have NEVER been allowed to be here in the first place and then this tragedy would not have happened to this beautiful girl. 

Yes.  100% of crimes commited by "undocumented immigrants" is preventable.  Kate and Mollie should still be alive.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Can we not focus on the fact this young girl was murdered,  not on people being legal, it happens each day in our country over and over , with our own citizens by our own citizens.

And family members commit murder too.  So using your logic, people shouldn't bother to lock their doors and should just let anyone who wants to enter their homes - because hey after all, they are no more dangerous than family members might be.

Esteemed Contributor

So he blacked out from the time he started running with her until he started driving again. So… He killed her on that spot? Or he was blacked out from the time he grabbed her, drove somewhere and killed her and then started driving again?

What a waste of time all of this is going to be.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

So he blacked out from the time he started running with her until he started driving again. So… He killed her on that spot? Or he was blacked out from the time he grabbed her, drove somewhere and killed her and then started driving again?

What a waste of time all of this is going to be.

Sounds like this will be a lot like the murder of Kate Steinle where the gun "just went off" somehow.

Respected Contributor

If Jose Baez was able to get Casey Anthony "off", then another slick lawyer for Rivera can use the "I don't remember" tactic to get this creep off as well.

Esteemed Contributor

The Facebook “friendship“ with the baby mama might add another dimension. Maybe they were having trouble and Molly took her side and the guy knew it and didn’t like it and that’s why she had his attention that day.

Just speculation.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

The Facebook “friendship“ with the baby mama might add another dimension. Maybe they were having trouble and Molly took her side and the guy knew it and didn’t like it and that’s why she had his attention that day.

Just speculation.

If that's the case, sounds premeditated.  So "not remembering" would be critical for the defense I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I hope this sick demented creep rots in jail!!  Mollie was a beautiful young woman with a bright future .My heart  ❤️ goes out to her family.I can’t imagine their pain.

In our jail - after we pay for the trial, we can then pay for his incarceration.  But could we deport him - oh noooooooo.  That would be hateful - or something.

Also love how the press has now fixated on his "blackout."  

The Colorado man that killed his wife and 2 children in your jail also.