Esteemed Contributor

Re: Man Arrested at St. Patrick's Cathedral With Gas Cans

There are obviously a significant number of loons walking our streets. The young woman who was consumed by the Columbine tragedy and the man who went to St. Patrick’s with a great deal of incendiary material are a mind-boggling duo. What is more awful is that we know there are more of these nuts out there. We are obviously not taking care of our mentally ill citizens. There will be more tragedies in the future since we have not come to terms with this segment of our population.

Respected Contributor

I'm starting to wonder is something is in the drinking water? First the lady in Colorado and the school threats and now this individual whose plans seemed to have been interrupted at the church. These individuals need serious help and they need it nowSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I guess nothing much has changed in these past thousands of years..............regarding some people doing not so nice things.

One would think, by now, some people would have become more evolved.

I've learned a lot about history via Rick Steaves' travel shows.

We can learn about people and various civilizations by viewing world art and architecture. 

There seems to always be a 'story' behind it.

Oh, well.  There are plenty of good people to 'balance it all out'.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I recommend that the City University of New York reject him as a doctoral candidate. His philosophy is abnormal!

Respected Contributor

Patrick's in New York with lighter fluid and gas cans was caught trespassing in New Jersey cathedral just two days earlier - as police reveal he'd booked a one-way flight to Rome.....

Trusted Contributor

Divine intervention.

Honored Contributor

Isn't there Security at St. Patrick's?