Occasional Contributor

Re: Mally commercial/ infomercial spot on QVC

I agree, hated the promo , it made me NOT want to watch the show.,ever!

Occasional Contributor

I 100% agree with every word you said . My teens would argue with me that everyone in high school curses so what's wrong with talking that way. I would  never allow cussing. So 

I decided that one day when they got home from school ,the whole evening I would let out every curse I could think of. THEY WERE SHOCKED. From that day on they stopped     Cursing ,at least in from of me.  

Occasional Contributor

Actually, the question was asked if we saw the infomercial and what we thought. So what's your problem with us giving our opinion. We're having a conversation doesn't mean we're losing sleep over it. Or don't you understand what it means to give your opinion.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden    What I always find interesting is the change in her personality when she is on QVCUK. FAR more professional and informative than when she's on air here in the US. I watch her there INSTEAD of on air here because I learn so much more without her being over the top.

As for her comment regarding incontinence and women (I know women of all ages who suffer from it): poor taste. Not to mention one should know their audience before they speak. She AND QVC dropped the ball on this one (IMHO).

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Contributor

Why do they have her on here?? She needs to go back to makeuping her stars or is she out of work. She's extremely annoying and childish
Contributor

Contributor

Shes tacky, all these sexual related questions she's carrying around in that box. Get rid of her
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't hear it.  I love her stuff and I'm over 80++++++.  I don't care for the yelling, but I order online. Don't really watch on TV.

Super Contributor

They were talking about hemorrhoids tonight.  🫣  I will probably get poofed for spelling it, yet they can talk about it on air.

Trusted Contributor

MALLY - juvenile, obnoxious,crass,and insulting.