Esteemed Contributor

I think that the stores can't hire more help for economic reasons (other reasons would be deemed political).

I always re-hang or fold the clothes I've tried on and either put them on the rack at the dressing room entrance or leave them in the room.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

When I wrote my initial rant, it was not meant to criticize the people who work in retail.  I worked part time in a large department store for several years, and I know it is hard work with very little in return. My complaint is with the management of many stores these days.  By the way,my JCP is a one level store with checkout lanes at the entrance, not in the middle of the store anymore. They eliminated those checkout lanes along with many of the employees. The shopping experience was miserable. 

Valued Contributor

Usually I shops my favorites, Tjmaxx, Ross, Homegoods.When I do shop the "malls", Dillards, Macy"s (Pembroke Pines, Fla) I get good deals and good customer service. I too prefer to shop in the stores, on occasionally I look on line and go to the store for pickup.