Honored Contributor

I think she sounds good. I have heard a lot worse than her become famous..This is only about Malia ,and not politcal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6219111/Malia-Obama-stars-music-video-transforms-headbangin...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Malia a new rock star?

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Re: Malia a new rock star?

[ Edited ]

????  Malia is not singing in the video.  The first shot she's mouthing the words; and even if she had been singing the group vocals drown her out.  The second shot is also very brief and clearly Malia is not reeally playing the harmonica.  Even if it is she,  it's all of a few seconds.

It's a nice inclusion of a classmate but it's not Malia's video.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Ah @Cakers3  I guess I should have paid more attention. I bow to you, and your Sherlock hat

I am a bit disappointed, I thought what fun...  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Ah @Cakers3  I guess I should have paid more attention. I bow to you, and your Sherlock hat

I am a bit disappointed, I thought what fun...  Smiley Frustrated

@cherry  It is fun.  The band included a classmate and Malia looks just like a college kid enjoying her time in the video.  Ahhh, the college days.   *sigh*

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I quite like Malia..She does her own thing, and to me ,it looks like she is a well adjusted young lady...

Honored Contributor

I know nothing about Malia's college life, guess I had better start paying attention.