Honored Contributor

Making a quick stop to say hi

It's been a log time since I was here. I noticed the nics of some old friends B,Burnsite,sunny, gloriajean. I apologize for leaving out so many I have just had a quick look around.

it seems Q is up to their unpopular forum changes once again. It will settle downs soon enough, it always does. I didn't see rapunzel or billy. perhaps they no longer post, or I just haven't looked around enough to see them

I cherry hello to all of you

Respected Contributor

Re: Making a quick stop to say hi

hi cherry, I've missed you!  Glad to see you Smiley Happy

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor

Hi B..I don't know how to use the heart or I would

Honored Contributor

Hello, Cherry

Just press on the red heart of a post that you like.  

Stick around and post.

Valued Contributor

Hi Cherry,

I don't know if you remember me but we had a few very nice conversations when I first started actively posting.  I'm happy to see you and hope this means you will be posting again with some regularity.

Respected Contributor

Well, hello stranger!   Smiley Happy

So nice to see you posting again.   Hope all is well with you.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

I sure do remember you. You are the lady who loves coffee.. Its nice to be remembered. I am very flattered

Honored Contributor

Hi Lion . It's nice to see you

Honored Contributor

Hi, @cherry!  I don't know if we posted together before, but it's nice to see you here!  Just ask questions if you need help navigating the new forum platform.

As @tansy said, you just click on the heart on any of the posts, very similar to the function of the "like" feature on Facebook to say you agree or appreciate the post.  You might see a pop-up on the screen when you receive "hearts" and you can click on the word "Notifications" (upper right corner of screen, to the right of your nickname), see which posts received hearts, and even click on those if you want to go directly to the "hearted" posts.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Thaks dooboo. If we haven't posted together. it's nice to meet you. his place seems bigger than it was when I left ,which was some time ago