Honored Contributor

Made in the USA

[ Edited ]

I got an email from Fuller Brush Company. It had a little history of the company and was pleased to read.

edited to remove link - Kim

Honored Contributor

You prompted me to look this venerable old company up, @drizzellla .  Good for them!

Talk about penetrating popular culture--  they even mention "The Fuller Brush Girl",  a vintage film with Lucille Ball.  I bet her salesmanship exploits in that were hilarious....

Esteemed Contributor

Their hair brushes are very nice.  Just used one of mine a bit ago.  So much better than those widely spaced, ball topped ones.

Honored Contributor

Everything Kitchens has a lot of featured USA products on their home page!  I applaud them for it!  

I guess some other retailers don't have anything much to feature!  'Ya think?  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

You prompted me to look this venerable old company up, @drizzellla .  Good for them!

Talk about penetrating popular culture--  they even mention "The Fuller Brush Girl",  a vintage film with Lucille Ball.  I bet her salesmanship exploits in that were hilarious....

The movie "Fuller Brush Girl" was on the Movies Channel a few weeks ago.

Honored Contributor

They used to make and sell a good product but things I've gotten from them in the past 10 years or so have been sub-par.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Just FYI, the Vermont Country Store has a category of "made in the USA" items.

Respected Contributor

I have two Fuller brush hair brushes I bought in the '90's . They have held up extremely well.

But I'm not surprised that the quality has declined with the newer brushes. Unfortunately,  this seems to be a common issue with many products now. 

Contributor

QVC let's market more items that are made in the USA! You  do not promote items that are made in the USA .Too many of your items are made in China.

Honored Contributor

@flushingfashionista wrote:

QVC let's market more items that are made in the USA! You  do not promote items that are made in the USA .Too many of your items are made in China.

@flushingfashionista  If you want made in USA you should search them out on the internet. I don’t think QVC is the best place to go. Although they do have some things. I’m not seeing any changes in the near future.