Trusted Contributor

https://americancertified.com/

This is a wonderful website if you want to support our wonderful country.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, k9buddy. I will check this out tonight.

Honored Contributor

Our current economy depends upon importing and exporting goods - should we not be importing those other countries will cut us off from exporting and that would be certain economic disaster. You are not supporting America by buying only items made in America.That kind of thinking does not grasp the entire picture.And anyone who thinks companies will bring back manufacturing to the USA when they can hire workers for a few pennies an hour in these third world countries and not need to buy them any benefits is really someone who is clueless to economic reality. Those manufacturing jobs are GONE - it is time for American workers to get the reality of that and move on to some other way to make a living - tech jobs, service jobs etc.

Respected Contributor
We buy Tervis. I will pay more for USA made items. We have lots of manufacturingdown south.
Honored Contributor

Wonderful suggestions... love your sign-off, esmeraldagooch! I believe in paying more for American goods when I can... there are some things about the "global economy" that really seem very concerning to me... for instance, which country is going to end up "owning us?" I hope I am worrying for nothing....{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, OP for posting this link for those of us who are interested. This is very timely and deeply appreciated by me since I have recently moved and need many household items. I always buy American whenever possible and will gladly pay more if necessary. Enough with selling us short--and selling us out.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the link. Put this in as I thought it might make it easier for some to find.

Made in America

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

What a nice idea!

I will add to the list that Williams-Sonoma.com has a category devoted to ""Made in the U.S.A."" products of great quality at competitive prices. Many items are currently on sale.