Respected Contributor

Re: Madame Tussauds Boots Harry & Meghan

Madame Tussauds London reports Harry and Meghan's wax figures were removed to reflect the upcoming shakeup with the Royals.

The museum says, "Alongside the rest of the world we are reacting to the surprising news that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be stepping back as senior Royals.

From today Meghan and Harry’s figures will no longer appear in our Royal Family set.

Madame Tussauds, which contains more than 250 wax models, will place Prince Harry and Markle in a separate section away from the royal family. 

The museum said the decision will mirror the couple’s wishes to establish a "progressive new role within the Royal institution."

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone else find this funny? Or is it just me?

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

@goldensrbest I couldn't have said it better.  I big THANK YOU!

I think harry has been shaped by all that happened to his mom,  he is a very senstive person i feel. Who really knows how the royals have treated megan,look what they did to dianna.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Where is the next king in the display?

@haddon9 

I wondered where Charles and Camilla were too?

They should've been in this display, but maybe they have their own display.

It would be adorable if Charles and even Camilla were in a display with his grandchildren the way the Queen and Philip were in a display with some of their grandchildren.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Chales cheating on Diana for decades far worse than anything Harry and Meghan have done. 

Ha ha ha ha   Omg so funny!  They weren't even married for "decades".  You're forgiven for not even knowing who Charles and Diana are...LOL  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It isnt so much what Harry and Meghan did, it's the extremely lousy and disrespectful, uncaring and selfish way they did it. Nobody should be defending their actions. 👎

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

Madame Tussauds London reports Harry and Meghan's wax figures were removed to reflect the upcoming shakeup with the Royals.

The museum says, "Alongside the rest of the world we are reacting to the surprising news that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be stepping back as senior Royals.

From today Meghan and Harry’s figures will no longer appear in our Royal Family set.

Madame Tussauds, which contains more than 250 wax models, will place Prince Harry and Markle in a separate section away from the royal family. 

The museum said the decision will mirror the couple’s wishes to establish a "progressive new role within the Royal institution."

Wow; pretty snarky.  Guess Madame Tussauds doesn't believe in taking the high road.  The dust hasn't even settled on this proclamation yet...

Esteemed Contributor

One would think that they committed some sort of crime based upon the outrage and alarm.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They'll put their figures in a display of lesser royals since that is what they want to be.  These a are just silly wax dummies in what is little more than a tourist exhibit.  

Esteemed Contributor

It does seem the backlash and media coverage is raging compared to the cheating both Charles and Diana did, the toe sucking episode with Fergie and gosh knows Andrew's quagmire.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.