Honored Contributor

I ended up trying to call my local post office several times to tell them about this.  I let it ring about 20 times each time, and no one answered.  I filed a complaint by e-mail via their compliment/complaint form.  It said I would get a reply in 24 hours.  This was on Wednesday, and I haven't gotten a response.  I did get a survey to fill out asking if I was happy with the way everything was resolved!

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

Re: Mad At Post Office (UPDATED)

Oh NickNack .... today I sent my husband into our post office (with tracking # in hand) to get a package that was there for 4 days from Shutterfly (a cell phone case with my 2 spaniels on it).  Our P.O. is a small building and their excuse is "we get too many packages to handle"~!  Oh please.

Your collar is adorable~!

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Oh NickNack .... today I sent my husband into our post office (with tracking # in hand) to get a package that was there for 4 days from Shutterfly (a cell phone case with my 2 spaniels on it).  Our P.O. is a small building and their excuse is "we get too many packages to handle"~!  Oh please.

Your collar is adorable~!

Thank you @seaBreeze.  I'll bet your cell phone case is really cute, too!

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

Just had to share .... case from Shutterfly who always does a superb job ... available for Samsung and iphone too~!    Took my spaniels to O.C. Maryland ... they had the time of their lives, so had to capture the moment.

@NickNack

Cell phone case - dogs.jpg

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze  I love it!  Thanks for posting this.  Bo and Gracey are beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

Update:  See last post (post #41) for updated information and pictures.

I had something that was supposed to be delivered today.  I was really looking forward to it as I had ordered it two weeks ago from etsy.  It was a custom made dog collar.  This morning it said it was out for delivery.  My mail came around 11:00, and it was not delivered.  I thought it might come on a separate truck, because strangely enough that does happen sometimes.  I kept checking tracking, and it still said it was out for delivery.  I don't know why, but I checked it again a few minutes ago, and it said it had been delivered at 2:45.  I went out to my mailbox and it's not there.

I am so irritated.  I hope it shows up on Monday.  Sometimes I think the post office puts delivered when it hasn't really been delivered.  I think that has happened to me in the past, but I'm not sure.  If it doesn't come Monday I'll assume they delivered it to the wrong address.  I'm so disappointed.  I know it's just a dog collar, but if I don't get it there's no way I can get my money back or get a replacement.  Smiley Sad

@NickNack  This happened to me, and after research and speaking to someone at the post office, discovered that the post office had the package there, it was never delivered, and I never received the package, i.e, they outright stole my package.  I filed a complaint with the Postmaster General, and never heard anything.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

I had something that was supposed to be delivered today.  I was really looking forward to it as I had ordered it two weeks ago from etsy.  It was a custom made dog collar.  This morning it said it was out for delivery.  My mail came around 11:00, and it was not delivered.  I thought it might come on a separate truck, because strangely enough that does happen sometimes.  I kept checking tracking, and it still said it was out for delivery.  I don't know why, but I checked it again a few minutes ago, and it said it had been delivered at 2:45.  I went out to my mailbox and it's not there.

I am so irritated.  I hope it shows up on Monday.  Sometimes I think the post office puts delivered when it hasn't really been delivered.  I think that has happened to me in the past, but I'm not sure.  If it doesn't come Monday I'll assume they delivered it to the wrong address.  I'm so disappointed.  I know it's just a dog collar, but if I don't get it there's no way I can get my money back or get a replacement.  Smiley Sad

@NickNack  This happened to me, and after research and speaking to someone at the post office, discovered that the post office had the package there, it was never delivered, and I never received the package, i.e, they outright stole my package.  I filed a complaint with the Postmaster General, and never heard anything.

@mousiegirl  Why didn't you ever receive the package if they had it at the Post Office?  

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@mousiegirl  Why didn't you ever receive the package if they had it at the Post Office?  

@NickNack  That remains a mystery.  I should have gone to a news network to expose them.  Through the years, I have lost hundreds of dollars worth of items through usps, so obviously there is theft there, especially around the holidays, so I insure everything, at least then they will move to locate a package.

Once, a package was missing for six months, the post office saying they didn't have it, and only after the seller filed a claim for $600 did the post office find it, had been sitting on the shelf all along.  Between usps and ups, I could write a book.