Honored Contributor

@NickNack,  I only bought one sham as I will use both my pillows with white cases and then I have a one throw pillow.  I know I get excited over decorating and making changes in my bedroom.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@NickNack

I hear you. I'm having the same problem, with a UPS delivery. I thought I solved the shipping problem with having all deliveries go to the post office, not my street address. Well guess what.....tracking said " attempted delivery with instructions"  huh ?  Grrrrrr

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack  I had a beautiful hand-made Etsy collar picked out I was going to order for my smooth collie Cassidy.  Unfortunate she had an autoimmune disease to which she succumbed and I never got the chance to get it for her.  All of my other dogs are long-haired and you can't see their collars so they get nylon. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@NickNack ~ Be sure to check with your neighbors.  A couple of months ago the exact same thing happened to me.  Only difference instead of a dog collar, it was some vintage birds I purchased on ebay.  The tracking showed it was delivered but no boxes here.  My husband came home from work and (of course) I was irritated so he took it upon himself to walk up and down the sidewalk and found it two doors down sitting outside their front door.  Go figure.  My address starts with "11" and theirs starts with "10."  Yet they still delivered it to the wrong house.  I hope you get your package soon.  By the way, I saw some adorable dog collars on etsy that included either a bow or a flower.  You could order them to match the seasons.  I don't think I can ask the name of the vendor on here but I wonder if you purchased the same kind, lol!

Honored Contributor

Contact the seller see it they can be of any help

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I've had that happen and the package was delivered the next day.

Trusted Contributor

@NickNackIf UPS delivered it to the post office after the mailman left for the day, then it may be possible that it says delivered meaning it was delivered to the post office. This has happened to me before. Hope this may be what happened.

Then the next day it is delivered by the post office. This has also happened to me when Fedex delivers to the post office.

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, you should have called the Post office right away. If something says out for delivery, I check as soon as I hear the mail truck to see if it says delivered. I run out side while the truck is down the block to make sure that it has been delivered.

If it's not there, I call the Post Office right away, and they put me on hold while they contact the mail carrier. In a few minutes, the delivery is made and they usually call back to make sure. This has happened a few times. With GPS they can check to see where the package was delivered.

Trusted Contributor

I had the same situation. Knew a pkg. was to arrive (out for delivery) waited all day. So upset. Made myself physically sick. My hus. said he would walk down our street. The pkg. had been left at the next door house. This house has been empty for 2 years. Lady in nursing home. I think postmen are eager to deliver on a saturday and don't even check house numbers on pkg. It was a pkg. from the Q and correctly addressed. I completely understand your feelings. Please let us know when your" loves" collar arrives.

Occasional Contributor

For the future, check the USPS site to see if you can sign up for Informed Delivery - it lets you know everyday (not sure about Saturday) what mail is coming to you that day. It actually scans copies of the first 10 pieces and sends you an email first thing in the morning. That way, you don't have to wait for the delivery! Not all zip codes are eligible, but lots are.