Honored Contributor

It came today!  It's so cute.  I am still mad that they marked it delivered on Saturday when it wasn't.  Here's a couple of pictures of Frankie's collar and bow.

IMG_0220.JPGIMG_0222.JPG

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Yardlie wrote:

@NickNack...Did you order the dog collar on Etsy? I had a custom-made cat collar made for our cat on Etsy. There is a lady on there who does fantastic work.

All  of our packages from the USPS come on a different truck from the regular mail truck, I've never had the experience of something being marked "delivered" when it wasn't. Around here, they don't mark it delivered until they are standing by your door with that little Ipad in their hand.

Good luck with getting this straightened out.

@Yardlie  Yes I ordered it on Etsy from Puddle Jumper Pups.  I've ordered several collars on Etsy from different sellers.  I like to get the upgraded metal buckle.  I can't get the plastic ones unbuckled very easily.

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Frankie is adorable and I love the new collar. So glad it arrived.

Now Frankie's missing just one thing, and then her life will be perfect.

A little pal who meows. Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

Frankie is adorable and I love the new collar. So glad it arrived.

Now Frankie's missing just one thing, and then her life will be perfect.

A little pal who meows. Cat Wink

Thank you @noodleann.  Yes, I think she would love that.  The time is getting closer.Cat Happy

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Mad At Post Office

[ Edited ]

@Nicknack   Ohhh, that collar is pretty.  It coordinates well with the color of her fur AND the carpet.  You picked a good one.  So glad you didn't have to engage in hand to hand combat with the post office. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@auburngal wrote:

For the future, check the USPS site to see if you can sign up for Informed Delivery - it lets you know everyday (not sure about Saturday) what mail is coming to you that day. It actually scans copies of the first 10 pieces and sends you an email first thing in the morning. That way, you don't have to wait for the delivery! Not all zip codes are eligible, but lots are.

@auburngal  I have that, and the collar package wasn't scanned.  They don't scan packages, so I thought that's why it hadn't been scanned.

Actually, in some areas, they do scan packages now.  I was informed a few days ago that my packages will be included in Informed Delivery from now on.

Respected Contributor

Cute collar, glad it came.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nicknack   Ohhh, that collar is pretty.  It coordinates well with the color of her fur AND the carpet.  You picked a good one.  So glad you didn't have to engage in hand to hand combat with the post office. 

Thank you @Kachina624!

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@auburngal wrote:

For the future, check the USPS site to see if you can sign up for Informed Delivery - it lets you know everyday (not sure about Saturday) what mail is coming to you that day. It actually scans copies of the first 10 pieces and sends you an email first thing in the morning. That way, you don't have to wait for the delivery! Not all zip codes are eligible, but lots are.

@auburngal  I have that, and the collar package wasn't scanned.  They don't scan packages, so I thought that's why it hadn't been scanned.

Actually, in some areas, they do scan packages now.  I was informed a few days ago that my packages will be included in Informed Delivery from now on.

@NYC Susan  That would be great!  

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@debic wrote:

Cute collar, glad it came.

Thank you @debic!

-Henry David Thoreau