Respected Contributor

Macy's Unvbelievable Shipping

On 7/9 @FlyersGirl posted a message about Macy's Black Friday sale on Philosophy and free shipping.  I ordered some philosophy and a few other items.  Imagine my surprise when Friday night 7/12 my package was delivered.  All items were there in 3 days.  Best free delivery ever!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Macy's Unvbelievable Shipping

Their shipping is truly amazing. I read @FlyersGirl post about the Macy sale too.  I got my order in only 3 days and it was FREE!  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I was pleased with their prices too.  I found a Patricia Nash leather floral embossed passport holder for less than $30

Honored Contributor

Thanks for reminding me about the sale, I just ordered some jeans with free shipping , WooHoo !! 😻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Yes, they truly have super fast shipping. I love ordering from them! 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Macy's really gets the orders out quickly.  I also like that I can order something online in the morning and pick it up at a store the same day (if the item is in stock in the store).  This is a nice convenience as the pick up counter is located on the first floor near an entrance.  Sometimes I just am not up to trekking around the cavernous State Street store (my preferred Macy's branch in Chicago).   

Respected Contributor

I am always pleasantly surprised with Macy’s speedy shipping.
Respected Contributor

I love Macy's.  It was my go to store until we moved from PA to NM.  I'm an hour away and I have only bought a robe, which I ordered online, since we moved here.  I miss it.   

Honored Contributor

I've already received my order as well. I got it yesterday.

Trusted Contributor

That sale at May's was DA BOMB!  Ihaven't shopped there very much, but I cleaned up this time.  My clothes arrived, one package in 2 days and the other in 3 days, free.  Excellent quality merchandise, too.  I need to shop there more often!