Respected Contributor

I didn't know that Toys R Us items are on Macy's website.

Just looked and there they are 65 pages worth

i think the PLUSH animals are the best!  Sloth, Golden etc.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

I didn't know that Toys R Us items are on Macy's website.

Just looked and there they are 65 pages worth

i think the PLUSH animals are the best!  Sloth, Golden etc.

Thank you @Just Bling . My 8 year old grandson thanks you, too, as he's due for a gift from Granny S.😍

Respected Contributor

@Just BlingI was surprised to see that Macy's has a very large selection of Melissa and Doug toys. They are very well made and educational.

Respected Contributor

I might have to get that sloth, for me!!!!

Years ago when I shopped at Kohl's, they had this gigantic sloth that would fill up one room, he was huge.

The one at Macy's is just the right size....he makes me smile.....and I think I need that now.

Respected Contributor

I didn't know they carried toys.  But I have to say, IMO Macy's has really upped their game lately.  I shop on their website all the time now.  They have great sales and it is easy to get the items....either pick them up in the store for free or if you spend $25 everything ships free.  Good sales too.

Honored Contributor

Love Macy's and have purchased toys from them as well..Nice selection, and quick shipping! 

Esteemed Contributor

I just read online this morning that Macy's has teamed up with Toys R Us for the holidays with in-store Toys R Us shops  in over 400 locations.  I hope one of the is by me! 

Honored Contributor

Nice website.

Memories of shopping Toys R Us when son was little.

Also Child World and Spree.

I miss walking around the toy stores, though.  

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom - The email I got from Macy's said that Toys R Us items are on-line.  Are they in-store also?

Esteemed Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

@Wsmom - The email I got from Macy's said that Toys R Us items are on-line.  Are they in-store also?

@WORKING GAL , Yes.  The article I read said yes, Toys R Us is opening toy shops in more than 400 stores nationwide starting in 2022.  No mention of size or locations for stores or that detail that I saw.