Valued Contributor

Re: Macy's - Horrible lately, is it just me?

I am in the midst of trying to get credit on a return. I ordered a pair of lined gloves because I live in a cold part ot the country. They sent me unlined gloves. I called customer service and spoke to a young woman who ordered a different pair for me that was lined. The next day I got the same pair of unlined gloves I had just returned. It took another 4-5 days to get the correct lined gloves. So two trips to the UPS store to return gloves that were incorrectly sent. I was notified today that they are crediting me for the first pair. That took three weeks. Wonder how long for the second pair!

Honored Contributor

Re: Macy's - Horrible lately, is it just me?

@twinsister wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

We have 3 very nice Macy's within twenty minutes of us. I have their credit card because with Platinum status, you get free shipping on everything. They give points and free money frequently towards purchases. I just earned $40.00 in rewards that can be used 12/18. 

Shipping is fast. I ordered a sweater on Thursday that arrived today. Returns are easy and quick...

@Trinity11  I have their credit card also with Platinum status and appreciate the free shipping, along with the points and free money.  Macy's was the first credit card I got after I started working 50 years ago!!

Yes @twinsister myself also! I especially enjoy all the perks. With so many stores going out of business, I am happy they seem to be OK.