Honored Contributor

MacKenzie limited

[ Edited ]

I got a  magazine from them,they sell food, any one heard of them?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't but I look forward to reading reviews.

Respected Contributor

I've heard of them.  Can't remember where or why.  Wouldn't buy meat from a catalogue or from any other non-local source.  Just my preference.

Honored Contributor

Never heard of them either.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Never heard of it, but the photos look good.  I saw they have been on groupon.

Honored Contributor

I have never heard of them either.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I've received their catalog for years because I often hunt down speciality foods from websites and occasionally buy a few items.  Love the variety not found in grocery stores.

Frequent Contributor

I received a MacKenzie Limited gift from a business I worked with several years ago. I believe the gift was a Buche de Noel (a Yule Log). It was delicious. When I received the catalog the next year I couldn't believe the price! A very nice gift. I see they have some sale prices on their website and with Groupon prices might be more reasonable.

Honored Contributor

I received my catalog about 3 weeks ago.  Their items look wonderful.  Have never ordered from them, but just may have to this year.  Always get a gift for all the nurses that take care of us in the treatment room at my oncologist's office.  Usually it is something that everyone can have a nice taste of....including the 2 oncologists and office employees.  They are all so nice and loving.  There is a total of about 31 there.