Honored Contributor

Re: My world has come crashing down

Just noticed this thread. I am so sorry...praying for you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Frequent Contributor

UPDATE :

Well today was a long day but very informative for both of us.  We met with the Chemo doctor He explained  the process to us and answered alot of questions.  We did learn that the cancer my husband has is very rare and that this doctor only knows of another man from India with same cancer in his thigh.  The doctor stated that alot of doctors were very interested in following his case. The doctor is having my husband do an echo test to make sure his heart is strong enough to do the Chemo. They will then place a portal and start his first Chemo next Thursday.  The good news is he will only have to do one 7 hour IV one day every 3 weeks. Then they do an MRI and check the size.  At that point, we will talk and surgery.  Thank you I know your prayers are working.  I send a cyber hug to everyone.

Trusted Contributor

I've been reading your updates but haven't posted anything until now. Please know you have my prayers.🙏
Respected Contributor

It has to be a small relief to at least have a game plan in place. Continued thoughts and prayers.

And after the draining day you've had, thank you for thinking of posters here and providing an update. 

Honored Contributor

@Tina From Georgia - Thank you for the update.  I'm so glad that you at least now have a way forward.  Continued prayers for you and your husband.  Cyber hugs right back at you!  Heart

Respected Contributor

Prayers sent!

Respected Contributor

@Tina From Georgia   Sending prayers and hugs to you both for everything to go well and more good news for you to come.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tina From Georgia Continue to stay strong for DH.  All of us here will keep you both in our prayers!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tina From Georgia   I am adding my prayers along with the prayers from the other posters.  I have requested the hands of the Lord to touch your dear husband and  I am also praying for both of you to be strong during this trying period.  God Bless both of you. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Frequent Contributor

Yes I agree....may the Lord give you both strength. Praying for you both.