Frequent Contributor

Re: MY WORLD HAS COME CRASHING DOWN

UPDATE:  First let me say thank you so much , I have received so much love and support from you prayer warriors.  I never knew I had this many friends.  You don;t know how uplifting your remarks are to me. March 2 2022 we have an appointment to find out if the nodule in his thigh is malignant.  I have had help from my wonderful church family.  The have been bringing dinner every other day during the week.  This way I don't have to worry about cooking.  But I swear yesterday was one those day where I sat down at 6:00 pm and realized I had not taken a bath nor brush my teeth,  Now that is probably too much information but it's the truth. When that happens you have to laugh because if you dont you will have a BIG cry.  THank you again.  YOU ARE THE BEST

Respected Contributor

@Tina From Georgia I'll pray that the thigh nodule is not malignant.  Regardless, you are a trooper and you and DH will make it through this tough time.  

Contributor

Praying @Tina From Georgia.❤️

Frequent Contributor

UPDATE:

Well for the first time since our journey began we received some good news.  The tumor that the surgeon found in thigh while doing amputation was BENIGN.  I love that word!! The surgeon showed us the pathology report and he 100% stated he got all cancer when he amputated his leg. Now our focus is turning toward the nodules in left lung.  My husband will be set up for a CT Scan to see if the nodules have grown.  These nodules were not in CT SCan In September when all this started.   I will let you know what direction we are going to go in once the CT Scan is done. Please keep prayers coming. Thank you so much

Respected Contributor

@Tina From Georgia So happy to hear that positive news!  I'll keep you both in my prayers.

Super Contributor

Please know I pray for you every night. I am glad you had a good update for us.
Respected Contributor

@Tina From Georgia, just know you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers.

Respected Contributor

Sending thoughts and prayers.  God bless.

Trusted Contributor

@Tina From Georgia 

Thank you so much for your update.  Keeping you both in thoughts and prayers.

Regular Contributor

I'm praying for you both