Honored Contributor

Re: MY USER NAME - The Site Made Me Do It! Aaarrghhh!

When this happens to me I just type in my own name, the one I've been using for years. I have much more trouble with the password, it happens a lot. I just type in my current password and I'm in again.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Drythe  I'm not sure how I use the info you gave to get ahold of the QVC social team? 

What do I do with that "link" thing you posted?  Is that the full citation to get hold of them? Do I email or what?

@Pearlee

I think an email addressed QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com  should do the trick.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Keyai

Some on this thread are having the same problem(s)...do you know what's going on?  TIA.

carry on

Hi @MacDUFF,

I am still investigating why this happened to a select group of QVC Community members with EXISTING nicknames (including me!). I was able to re-type in my same nickname and continue as usual yesterday. 

I suspect this issue was related to some maintenance that was being conducted on qvc.com in the morning. But I do not have confirmation at this time regarding my speculation.

Esteemed Contributor

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Keyai

Some on this thread are having the same problem(s)...do you know what's going on?  TIA.

carry on

Hi @MacDUFF,

I am still investigating why this happened to a select group of QVC Community members with EXISTING nicknames (including me!). I was able to re-type in my same nickname and continue as usual yesterday. 

I suspect this issue was related to some maintenance that was being conducted on qvc.com in the morning. But I do not have confirmation at this time regarding my speculation.

@Keyai

Thanks!  I'll have to remember to try re-typing same nic and continue as usual.  Those durned gremlins have no respect!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~