Respected Contributor

@Mama Mia 

I am so sorry for the loss of your son. Blessings to you and your family during this very sad time and always.

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to hear about the shocking loss of your son.  Prayers to you and your family and friends.

Honored Contributor

@Mama Mia -

This is just so sad, your wonderful son. I hope he feels your love and all our prayers for him in heaven, and for you his mother. I wish we could all hold you in your grief!

I hope you will feel your son's love close to your heart. Love between a mother and son never dies. Death cannot ever take this love away.

And I pray that God holds both of you in His loving arms.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

My deepest sympathy to all of you who knew and loved your dear son. God's blessing as you try to recover from your loss.

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss, there are no words to ease the pain you are feeling. I can only say:

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal.

Love leaves a memory no one can steal. 

Respected Contributor

@Mama Mia So so very sorry.  🙏 😢

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@Mama Mia 

So sorry for the loss of your son....

Pin by Cindy Jones on Sympathy | Heartfelt condolences, Condolences,  Condolence messages sympathy cards

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

221723-675x450-condolence-card.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I cannot imagine how hard it must be.  My sincerest sympathy for you and your family. 

Respected Contributor

My deepest sympathies to you in the loss of your son.