Honored Contributor

@Mama Mia There are not words, I am so very sorry!

Honored Contributor

Oh no! What a terrible shock for you and your family! I'm so sorry you lost your so beloved son. I'm sending warm thoughts your way. What a very very hard thing. Heart

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Mama Mia - I am so very sorry. I pray for comfort for you and your daughter-in-law and the rest of your loved ones. I pray you feel God's loving arms around you as he gives you strength and peace for the days ahead.  

Honored Contributor

@Mama Mia   I am so sorry to hear about your loss. May your memories and the love you shared bring you comfort.

Lessons Learned in LifeAct of love. - Lessons Learned in Life

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

So very sorry to read of your loss.  Sending prayers and hugs to you and your family.

Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss, blessings to you

and your family.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, @Mama Mia , I am so very sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Absolutely heartbreaking.

Trusted Contributor

Sending consolation for your unbearable pain. I'm so sorry to read the details of your son's passing. I hope you are able to process this over time and let yourself be comforted by the heartfelt sympathy of many others. You are in my thoughts. May your son Rest In Peace. 

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry for the incredible loss of your son.  

Respected Contributor

Losing a son is the hardest thing that we will ever have to do. You will get through it because that is what we need to do for us and for our family. So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.