Respected Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mama Mia 

I am so sorry for the loss of your son.

I can't imagine the pain that you are going through.

I wish that I knew the right words to say to ease your pain.

You will be in my prayers.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@Mama Mia  No words can say how sorry I am that your dear son has passed from such a terrible disease. 

I'm praying for your peace!

🙏🏼

Respected Contributor

My heart breaks for you.

He will live in your heart forever.

May his memory be a blessing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mama Mia   OMG!! How terrible.I'm so very sorry for your loss.I will pray for you & your family!!😢🙏💐

Honored Contributor

I send my deepest condolences to you and your family at this very difficult sad time.  May  you find the strength and have the faith to get you through this tragedy.  And may your pain subside in time and you are able to find peace of mind.  God bless.

Honored Contributor

@Mama Mia , my deepest sympathies for your heartbreaking loss.  I pray for you and your entire family..

Valued Contributor
@Mama Mia I’m so sorry about your dear son. God bless him and all of you. May He give you strength to get through this. My deepest sympathy to you. 🙏🏻💕🌹
Valued Contributor

sympathy.jpg

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Mama Mia 

My heart goes out to you. You are experiencing the most unbearable loss! No parent should have to go through losing a child, ever. Please reach out for support, because this is a journey you won't want to be on without the support of others that are going through this.  Please go to

Compassionate Friends . org   You will find some support and understanding there.

They are meeting on zoom during the pandemic. This website is very helpful. When you're ready look into it. God bless you.  I will be keeping you in my heart and prayers. God keep you safe.