Respected Contributor

@Mama Mia I am so sorry for your loss, there is no words for this tragedy. Take care of yourself. I am so sorry. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mama Mia wrote:

My beautiful son passed away from Covid saturday morning. He had been recovering from Covid about the past week. His wife heard him fall in the bathroom and he had hit his face and head and was unconscious.  At the hospital tests showed he was gone. He suffered from a blood clot in his lung that went into his carotid where it went into his brain, causing a messisve  stroke. He was taken off life support. He was only 63 and a half years old but God wanted him Home.

mm

Oh @Mama Mia , how horrible for you.  Please accept my since condolences!  Wishing comfort for you and your family. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@Mama Mia  With tears in my eyes I offer my prayers for you and your family.  You expressed it beautifully. God wanted him home with him at that moment in time. As a mother, words cannot express how sorry I am for the loss of your beloved son.

Valued Contributor

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your son. Please know you are in my prayers. Heart

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  There is no pain like the loss of a child...hugs to you.

Honored Contributor

@Mama Mia   What a horrible loss!!!! I'm so sad for you and your family. I just can't imagine your grief losing a child. This virus is cruel and doesn't pass over the good people in this world. It seems to just take whoever is in its path.

Please take lots of time to grieve. It's good that you felt comfortable coming here to share such sad news. There's lots of loving support for you here...always.

Shanus

Honored Contributor

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your son @Mama Mia .  Prayers to you and your family during this time. 

Super Contributor

@Mama Mia I am so sorry for your loss.  My prayers go out to your family.  

Respected Contributor

@Mama Mia , my condolences to you and your family. What a terrible thing to happen. I'm so sorry.