Esteemed Contributor

happy birthday to your mom.  See if they can get her implanted with an ICD to get rid of the Afib.  DH just had one and he is 77.  Afib is now gone

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

happy birthday to your mom.  See if they can get her implanted with an ICD to get rid of the Afib.  DH just had one and he is 77.  Afib is now gone

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

Thanks to everyone for your responses and best wishes for my mom. 

Trusted Contributor

Your mother and everyone there were truly blessed.  This is encouraging for me in so many ways. Thank you for sharing.

Valued Contributor

My mom turned 90 on the same day.She is also in a nursing home in Italy and has A-Fib.She has dementia,

My cousins ordered a cake with a huge 90 and there were only a few friends at the party.I was sad I couldn't be there.

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  That's so nice to read.  

Esteemed Contributor

What a kind and sweet thing to do for your mom.  We had a big party in the nursing home when my mom turned 90.  It was her last birthday on earth, and we have so many wonderful memories of that day.  She was so happy and filled with joy.

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday to your mom. Mine turned 93 yesterday (Nov. 17). She is legally blind and very hard ofbhearing. However, she still lives in her condo with lots of help from family and neighbors.  My sister and I are convinced that mom will outlive us.

Honored Contributor

It is so good your mom is still looking forward to another year.  It sounds like she had a wonderful birthday and you all have yet another great memory of celebrating with Mom.  All my best to her and a belated Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Trusted Contributor

What a beautiful and loving thing to do for your Mom, she sounds so sweet.