Honored Contributor

@Desertdi :🙏🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma     I am so sorry that you had to deal with the  offensive and  ill-mannered daughter of your friend.    Her attitude was insolent and disrespectful.     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

I am so very sorry the loss of your friend. Its so hard sometimes to understand why things like this happen when they do. I know that you have had other losses and I believe that is what has made you the loving person that you are. You are a strong person. Please accept my condolences. Take care 

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma I don’t think you did anything wrong, I would cut ties with her. Maybe she is hurting, maybe she feels guilty, or maybe she isn’t a very nice person, this is just her personality. Just hold on to your fond memories of your friend, I would think he wouldn’t like the way she treated you.

Valued Contributor

Oh John, I am soooooo sorry for another loss for y'all of your Furkids.

But Molly and Sadie and the others are together again  and will be waiting for y'all one day.  My love and prayers to both, you and the Mrs. HN.

Monke~

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma    Here is a big hug for you.  (((❤️))).  You have experienced so much loss, but NO one can take our memories from us. NO ONE!!!!    It’s hard to understand how thoughtless some people can be.  I’m glad you had Jim in your life, you may have never met, but you CAN have wonderful people in your life, just like here.  I feel bad that the daughter is being this way.  

I feel like I know many forums friends here and there ARE some wonderful, funny, kind people here.  I try to bypass the negative posts, and rememeber the others.  

Your posts make make me smile, and you give so many others smiles.  My heart breaks for you too.  Stay well, you have US, so please don’t feel like you have no one to turn to.  

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma, I am so very sorry.  Of course it is hard to lose someone like this, especially after you have been through so much loss already. Please take care and allow yourself to grieve in your own way.  Hugs to you. 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Esteemed Contributor

@Monketoes ...You posted your sorrow for John in my thread but he won't see it there.  Perhaps you can remove it and find his post so you can put it there.  I'm sure he would like to see it.   LindsaysGrandma

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish you peace and comfort during this difficult time.🕊

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Valued Contributor

Lindsays Grandma:  I'm so very sorry for your many heartaches.  Prayers for you and all who loved the ones you mentioned who have recently passed.

As a tribute to Jim, perhaps you could follow his example and be the one who gives someone else, as you said, something to look forward to.

Peace.