Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I am so, so sorry for your loss. Will keep you in my prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma, I am most sorry for all the losses you have endured.  So many people here value your posts, and I do hope you realize you are an important member of our community.  I wish you the blessings of eventual comfort and peace.  All my best.

Esteemed Contributor

So very sorry for your loss @Lindsays Grandma  Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma I am sorry for the loss of your friend. Don't think too badly of his daughter's no nonsense attitude, she was and is going through a difficult time. If you feel up to it you could drop her a note offering your deepest sympathies, it will make you feel better and I'll bet she would appreciate it.

Valued Contributor

Re: MY HEART IS BROKEN

[ Edited ]

I am so very sorry.  You are a dear person, @Lindsays Grandma .  He was lucky to have "met" you too.

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Hugs to you @Lindsays Grandma .

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.  My sincere condolences.💗

@DesertDi- I'm sorry you had to hear about your cousin's passing on Facebook!  My sincere condolences.💗

Honored Contributor

Re: MY HEART IS BROKEN

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma I'm so sorry you lost your friend and his vital support in your life. It's all too much sometimes. You have every right and reason to grieve right now. Everyone here is with you, sending you our extra support and love. Heart

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr