Esteemed Contributor

MY FELLOW POSTERS...THANK YOU

To all of you I say thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers, wishes and thoughts.  The outpouring of love has gone beyond anything I could have imagined and it touched my heart.  This experience has proven once again that people come together in time of need.  I tried to respond to each post and I apologize if I missed any, I have your names on the Notifications and I will acknowledge you.

My son and daughter-in-law have three adult children and five grandchildren, all living on the east coast.  It was their first born daughter who lives in New Jersey who contacted me with the latest update.  I e-mailed her this thread so that she can see the love and prayers that have gone out for her father and our family.

Again, I thank all of you, your caring and kindness at this time means a great deal to me.  God Bless each and every one of you.    Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

Re: MY FELLOW POSTERS...THANK YOU

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

To all of you I say thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers, wishes and thoughts.  The outpouring of love has gone beyond anything I could have imagined and it touched my heart.  This experience has proven once again that people come together in time of need.  I tried to respond to each post and I apologize if I missed any, I have your names on the Notifications and I will acknowledge you.

My son and daughter-in-law have three adult children and five grandchildren, all living on the east coast.  It was their first born daughter who lives in New Jersey who contacted me with the latest update.  I e-mailed her this thread so that she can see the love and prayers that have gone out for her father and our family.

Again, I thank all of you, your caring and kindness at this time means a great deal to me.  God Bless each and every one of you.    Heart

@Lindsays Grandma You are most welcome, my dear.  This also shows that people who do not know each other, who communicate electronically can & do send love, support.  The compassion shown in this forum is amazing and a tribute the individual sending as well as receiving.  Sending best thoughts to you & your family.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Blessings to you and your family @Lindsays Grandma .  Holding you all in our hearts.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Lindsays Grandma, thoughts and prayers to you and your entire family, as you all go through this difficult time. I can't imagine how hard this is for you all to have to suffer with such a sad report of your sons health. We will be here to hold you up and walk beside you all. 

Honored Contributor

Our hearts and prayers are with you and your family.

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  No, thank you for sharing something so personal with all of us.

You know, sometimes it just helps to know there are people out (wherever they/we are) who actually care about other's.

We will all probably never meet but we can still care about each other and sometimes let each other know we understand the pain the poster (you in this case) is feeling.

Many of us are at least 50 years old or more.  The things we've all seen and experienced have made us understand life isn't easy and it doesn't come with instructions.

When I read about how much someone like you has gone through (ECBG has had a lot of pain too and she's also amazing, I know her) I wonder how much GOD thinks you can endure...(but I realize we aren't to question).

I have so much respect for people like yourself and my dear friend @ECBG.  

All of you are amazing women.  I bow down to all of you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma 

For all the times we come here to post on various subjects-there is one thing for sure when it comes to compassion, prayers, "friendships", and more -- the posters on these forums are full of the kindest and most caring people who most are complete strangers YET when it comes to "life" moments shared here they're always there for us.🙂

Thinking of you & your son and his family 🙏🏻

Respected Contributor

The posters here are family too. We may be invisible as family members but we are connected with thoughts, kindnesses, and feelings for each other. We reach out to each other in good and not so good times and we share what is within our heart.

Your journey ahead will be sad but you will take it walking with hundreds of others who hold our hearts together with prayers for you and your lovely family. We thank you for allowing us to be here for/with you. Blessings to you and yours.

Respected Contributor

From my perspective, there is no need to say thank you.  I am sure many of us just want to reach out and try to give you cyber hugs and let you know we are here.  Heart

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   Heart