Valued Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  I send you prayers

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry  for your loss. I lost my dad back in 2005 and I am not the same person. I miss him everyday. God speed to you and your family. And if you feel like crying you do so. Cyber hug and healing thoughts and prayers for your family.

Respected Contributor

Sorry for your loss @catlover . It's a whole strange feeling when both parents are gone. Not something you can describe until you've been there. Be strong and lean on the family you have left.

Regular Contributor

I can emphasize.  My husband passed away in September, and my son passed away 4 weeks ago.  I spend my day reading, watching TV and crying.  You should never bury your child,  a parent should go before your children.  Everyone atells me It takes time , but I don't think so.

Honored Contributor

@catlover . I am so sorry for your loss! I am 60, and lost my father almost 7 years ago, still have my Mom! But she is 87......I can just imagine how it feels to not have any parents left......It will be hard for you, but know that he is at peace now and in no pain...My thoughts and prayers are with you....May your good memories of him help you through.. Take Care!

Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry Catlover.Heart

Trusted Contributor

@catlover 

So sorry to hear about your terrible loss.  Your precious Dad will always be in your heart. Many cyber hugs for you and big prayers going up for you and your Daddy. 

Honored Contributor

@clista wrote:

I can emphasize.  My husband passed away in September, and my son passed away 4 weeks ago.  I spend my day reading, watching TV and crying.  You should never bury your child,  a parent should go before your children.  Everyone atells me It takes time , but I don't think so.

(((@clista))),  I'm so sorry.    Sending love and gentle hugs to you across the miles.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor
I’m so sorry your dad passed away. May God bless him and keep him safely wrapped in His arms.....God bless you too.
Honored Contributor

thank you again my dear cyber buddies.

All your wonderful words really help

I'm so sorry for all those that are suffering right now and still took the time to write

You are all wonderful

seeing my father in a casket was gut wrenching

I wish I could unsee it

I know he is in a better place because God's word tells me so

Absent from the body, present with the Lord

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT