Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  -  I just received my Q card.  Does the Q sometimes offer Easy Pays on just Q card holders? 

Honored Contributor

I like the idea of holding onto my money for 30 days and the convenience of using a credit card, but I don't like the fact that the QCard credit rate is so extremely high. I can't imagine I would use the card if I couldn't pay the balance in full each month. I mostly use my low rate credit card that I actually get cash back from.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SilleeMee  -  I just received my Q card.  Does the Q sometimes offer Easy Pays on just Q card holders? 

@San Antonio Gal 

Yes, sometimes the EP offers are exclusive for Q-card holders only.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Here's what I do when the Q offers the EZpays on Q-Card holders but really want to use my regular cc instead.

I place my order with my Q-Card, pay the first installment then go back to my account and change my method of payment to my regular CC ( one that pays me cash back). That way I can still enjoy the EZpays and pay for them with a regular CC that pays me cash back...win win!.Woman Wink

Great minds think alike @SilleeMee...that's the same thing I do with all of my easy pays offers. This way I also get my cash back /reward points for using my debit card. I pay all of the first easy payments on the QCard and then fast track remaining easy payments when I get tired of looking at themWoman Happy

Respected Contributor

@so so wrote:

WOO HOO!  my easy pays are almost gone..... they just make it too easy to make purchases, but hey, thats the name of the game I guess. I'm happy.......for me.

@so so You will feel soooooo good when you pay that last payment off. For about two months I kept checking to see when the next payment was due and then I remembered they are all paid offWoman Very Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@kivah 

I just go to my Q account page and look at the EP page to see what's on it for the remaining installments. Then I go to my card account and look at the activity there, too. 

When I get my credit card bills - I pay the total amount due and put the statement away. I don't like having to figure out each month how much was charged to my a/c + the next 5 months. When returning item(s) -- it gets very complicated. Be sure to pay off ur Q charges - as I'm sure the interest rate is very high.