Regular Contributor

Re: MY BEAUTIFUL LABRADOODLE DIED

(((((((((((( KateinOK)))))))))))

I'm so sorry, blessings to you.Heart

Trusted Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss.  My heart truly goes out to you.

Respected Contributor

He sounded like an adorable dog.  What a good boy.  Your description was so sweet and loving.

Honored Contributor

@KateinOK

I am so sorry for your loss.  As I longtime dog owner, I know the pain you are experiencing.

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you. My last dog had multiple health issues and died at age 6. I was devastated. He was truly the best dog I've ever had and I've owned many. He was extremely intelligent and sensitive. IIt was so unexpected and unfair, though I certainly feel blessed to have had him the short time I did. I do have another dog now that does the goofiest things and is funny. I guess I needed that. She's a ham. I know there is another sweet dog out there that needs a home. You're in my thoughts.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KateinOK

Not many things are harder than losing a beloved furry family member. It feels like part of your heart goes with them. Try to think of all the love/companionship and joy you were brought in those 9 years.

In less than 9 months we have lost 3 of our oldest felines, the youngest was 17 years old. We had to make THE decision for 2 out of those 3, the oldest was close to 20 years old. We will never forget how much each one gave to us during those years, but my wife and I do our best to think of when they were young and vibrant, not in their latest years?

All 3 of them we brought in from outside our doors. One from our previous townhome and the other mother and son fro outside our present home.

Our best to you during this very sad time

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@KateinOK

I am so sad for your loss.  {{{{{hugs}}}}}

I hope that soon the good memories you made together will help with the sadness of loss.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KateinOK

So sorry for your loss of your precious fur baby. I read your post and brought tears to my eyes when you described "what a friend & companion" he was to you.

I can so relate to this as my son was undergoing chemotherapy and several surgeries many friends, etc. left him but his little precious dog (mini pin) never left his side. I recall he would lay on the bathroom floor to be close to the toilet in case he needed to vomit and Mercedes was right there with him. I was there and got a real appreciation of what having a dog means. (I've always had kitties)

Sadly Mercedes passed on his 1 year anniversary of cancer free. I know her ❤️ got him through the "rough" patches.

I pray it gets a little easier for you each day. Hugs

Trusted Contributor

I am sorry for the loss of your furbaby, I know how hard that can be.  When you are ready for a new furbaby, look to your local Humane Society.  Our last two dogs have been from there and they have been the best dogs you could ask for.  If you get on that is older, they usually are housebroken and have some training. 

I wish you the best in your decision.

Respected Contributor

May wonderful memories heal your heart .... 

Dog Rainbow Bridge Sympathy Card