Honored Contributor

MY 32ND BIRTHDAY BETTER THAN QVC’S

[ Edited ]

I recorded about 4 hrs. of what was advertised as QVC’s 32ND Birthday. Really?

I had the big surprise of friends at the restaurant where I thought was going to be just dinner for the two of us. There     were balloons, a wonderful cake, each friend had written a few paragraphs about their favorite time we’d had together, etc.

QVC’s 32ND birthday was like their endless Christmas shows....hours of a mixture of unrelated products with no special prices and everything we’ve seen hundreds of times before and worse...can purchase any where w/o shipping charges.

Either don’t mention a special birthday or make it something special. Q has vendors that have been w/ them forever: Tova, Geller, SG, Diamonique, etc. Each could have had a TSV w/ 6 easy pays and free ship. Just an idea if Q does another special birthday event. 

Yesterday’s offerings should be  an embarrassment for them.

Trusted Contributor

Re: MY 32ND BIRTHDAY BETTER THAN QVC’S

@Shanus, I am so happy that you enjoyed your birthday.  It sounds like it was a very special night with people that love you .  THAT is the best.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN !!!!!!! WISHING YOU MANY MANY MORE.

And I would have loved to hear with the 6 easy pays...free shipping on everything for the rest of this week....and for all our valued customers, meaning everyone, everyone gets a 10% off on one single item.  This way if someone had an item on their wish list that was a bit higher in price, they could have purchased with much savings.  Oh well, they do and dont do what they want,,,but yet here I am shopping.

Smiles for your day ladies.  HAve a good one.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus@I think I heard them say that they would celebrate all month long so we might get the odd bone if we are patiently waiting.

i like your ideas for the q partyYou were certainly treated to a nice 32 birthday and it was so special that you still remember it.I can’t remember mine at all as I am sure nobody will remember the Q birthday celebrations either.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus, did I misunderstand you....was your description this recent bday or your 32nd birthday ???? Sorry I think I confused the issue.  If so, you had a great 32ND BDAY .

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy@I don’t think it was her 32 birthday recently.I just think that it was special and memorable so she contrasted it with the Q lack luster celebrations

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @dex, ok just ignore the post...lol.  My reading comprehension is way off this A.M

Honored Contributor

I heard for the very first time----during Davids shows last hour--that the BIG celebration was everything on 6 easy pay!!!!  Well------ ok-----not awful, but kind of Meh. Didn't watch much or order anything--thought the BIG TSV was pretty whimpy too. 

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

@Shanus, did I misunderstand you....was your description this recent bday or your 32nd birthday ???? Sorry I think I confused the issue.  If so, you had a great 32ND BDAY .

@Skididdy  Sorry. Yes it was confusing. I’m teetering on 70. My point being that my 32nd b’day was so memorable, it’s still on my mind. Q’s big deal 32nd birthday...not so much.