Respected Contributor

Re: MOST HATED MEMBER OF THE ROYAL FAMILY IS ...

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@spot555

i see kindness and compassion in his eyes, not sadness.  i think he may be a very sensitive and gentle soul.  agree to disagree?

I do agree with you about the fact that he's a gentle soul (I like him). But when I look at him, I see someone who feels out of place in his particular world....you know what I mean? I think he may resemble his mom in that aspect. 

Honored Contributor

Because william looks like his mom, i think  someone might think it is sadness one sees, i think he is very happy with his life .

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@sfnative wrote:

@Tinkrbl44

I didn't read the answer or any of the responses.  I'm just flabbergasted that any subject of HATE would be allowed here.  There's so much of it going on in the last 9 years, it just boggles my mind...

@sfnative

I understand your point, but I think it really depends on the context.   This was an Opinion Poll ......  no different than so many others.

When you see the Poll for the "Sexiest Man Alive" .... do you really believe that the person named really IS the sexiest man alive .... on the entire planet?  I don't.

"Hate" can be used so many ways ... sometimes even in rather innocuous sentences .... such as "Eww, I hate pineapple on pizza".     

There are a lot of words I find rather disturbing .... but hate isn't at the very top of the list.   JMO

Respected Contributor

Seems like it's always either Charles or Camilla!

I do feel sorry for them for that at times, despite their past.

But I'm sure that they are quite well insulated from it all and don't care one whit how popular they are.  Smiley Happy

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did read all of the posts and my vote for Camilla and Charles.  

She didn't respect Charles' and Diana's marriage which was obvious in her actions. Camilla also continued to pursue Charles even though he was a husband as well as a father.  Her actions surved to undermine Charles' and Diana's marriage and has traditionally done so in other marriages.  Camilla is no "Babe in the Wildneress" and after all that she did shouldn't wear the crown.

Charles had already had a gift made for Camilla the evening before his wedding.  He did things which would take away his attention from the most stable environment for his children.

Charles answer to what he thought about marriage was "What ever that means.".  I'm sure that was comforting to Diana.

Diana, on the other hand, started out as a nursery school teacher.  She was a person who loved people and went into hospitals in foreign countries which I never knew Charles to do before Diana.

Diana only interacted with other men when it was definate that there was no life with Charles.

Diana was an attractive woman and she deserved a life after she lost so much of her life to misery with Charles.  She could have had someone who truly loved her.

Esteemed Contributor

I have very little sympathy for Charles for two major reasons.

1.  He could have married Camilla years ago before he married Diana if he has asked her.  They had been together a very long time but he dithered around unable to make up,his mind about proposing.  She got tired of waiting and married someone else.  SO the fault for that is his.

2.  HE married Diana knowing full well he was still in love with Camilla.  THat is disgusting.  All he wanted was a heir to the throne.  He used her and that is unforgivable.

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

I have very little sympathy for Charles for two major reasons.

1.  He could have married Camilla years ago before he married Diana if he has asked her.  They had been together a very long time but he dithered around unable to make up,his mind about proposing.  She got tired of waiting and married someone else.  SO the fault for that is his.

2.  HE married Diana knowing full well he was still in love with Camilla.  THat is disgusting.  All he wanted was a heir to the throne.  He used her and that is unforgivable.

ITA @KathyPet

Diana was nothing more than a broodmare to Charles. 

Honored Contributor

@tdog wrote:

@QVCkitty1  But then we wouldn't have William and Harry!

Well of course that would be a shame, but you don't miss what you don't have.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I did read all of the posts and my vote for Camilla and Charles.  

She didn't respect William's and Diana's marriage which was obvious in her actions. Camilla also continued to pursue William even though he was a husband as well as a father.  Her actions surved to undermine Charles' and Diana's marriage and has traditionally done so in other marriages.  Camilla is no "Babe in the Wildneress" and after all that she did shouldn't wear the crown.

Charles had already had a gift made for Camilla the evening before his wedding.  He did things which would take away his attention from the most stable environment for his children.

Charles answer to what he thought about marriage was "What ever that means.".  I'm sure that was comforting to Diana.

Diana, on the other hand, started out as a nursery school teacher.  She was a person who loved people and went into hospitals in foreign countries which I never knew Charles to do before Diana.

Diana only interacted with other men when it was definate that there was no life with Charles.

Diana was an attractive woman and she deserved a life after she lost so much of her life to misery with Charles.  She could have had someone who truly loved her.

@ECBG@  You've mixed William up with Charles in your post in places.  LOL @ Camilla pursuing William!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spot555 wrote:

Charles is very creepy.

In an interview, he stated in another life he'd like to return as a "virus" to control the human population. 

He's also related to Vlad the Impaler (Count Dracula).  Charles LOVES Transylvania (fact). 

Smiley Frustrated

Charles also said he'd like to be reincarnated as Camilla's tampon. The statement was named "Tampon-Gate."

Sheesh.

if that's not creepy, I don't know what is.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett