Honored Contributor

Re: MOST HATED MEMBER OF THE ROYAL FAMILY IS ...

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

@Bri36

Isn't it sad that so many people continue to hold a grudge against a person?  It's absolutely ridiculous.

Everyone needs to stop looking in the rear view mirror.  If we had more of those type of people, there would be a lot more forgiveness in this world and not people filled with venom and hate.

And how they heck do you hate someone that you don't even know??  No one lived with him and Princess Diana.  I just get so tired of hearing stuff like "most hated (fill in the blank)"

We got enough going on in this world.

Stop the hate.

@Qshopper1991

It's a very lovely sentiment, but not realistic.  Just how do you watch interviews or read about people and not form opinions?    Don't you ever form opinions after watching someone interviewed?  

I do my best to be objective, but I admit I form opinions ....  yes, even  "like" and "dislike" .....  about people for any number of reasons.  

It's part of the human condition to have both emotional and intellectual reactions to others.   If you have some method for avoiding that, I would really love to know what it is.

@Qshopper1991

How do you hate someone you don't even know?

You read a lot about WW2 and Josef Mengele's experiments.  You don't have to have known him personally.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whenever I see pictures of William, I think he looks kind of unhappy. He has a beautiful wife & kids, but something seems off with him. 

Honored Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

Whenever I see pictures of William, I think he looks kind of unhappy. He has a beautiful wife & kids, but something seems off with him. 

Don't agree at all.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

If anyone still blames princess diana, watch the pbs show  on her, she loved charles ,he did not her,she was used by him ,what a sad way for her life to end ,how she would had loved those children  of willam,and kate.

@goldensrbest

Cracks me up when someone posts that Diana "had issues".  As if Charles is supposedly some mentally healthy person!   Yeah, right.  

The royals secrets and skeletons are deftly covered up, swept under the carpet ... and sometimes just denied.  That doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of problems and serious dysfunction amongst them.  

When all you see are people smiling and waving in controlled situations, all you see is pretense, and you've really no idea what's below the facade.  

Honored Contributor

Charles is a coward, plain and simple.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@spot555 wrote:

Don't agree at all.

@goldensrbest

What's not taken into consideration is that many photos are snapped when someone's mind is elsewhere.  

Noticing a broken sidewalk, remembering something forgotten, or about to get into a car ....  many things can cause us to have an "odd" expression in the moment.  Happens to regular people all the time, and a photo taken that exact second can look very "off".  

Respected Contributor

I actually HAVE taken that into consideration. I see sadness in Williams eyes....that's all. Not a dig, just something I always notice. 

Respected Contributor

@spot555

i see kindness and compassion in his eyes, not sadness.  i think he may be a very sensitive and gentle soul.  agree to disagree?

Respected Contributor

I didn't guess because it's not something I think about. Both Diana and Charles we're humans and made human mistakes. Why people need to hate on and blame people for things when they haven't lived their circumstances is beyond me. I loved Diana but I never hated Charles. The blame should be on the way the royal family was expected to marry a certain type of person. It's a little like blaming people for marrying those they don't love because they are pushed into arranged marriages. For most of us there aren't those rules and expectations. If there were maybe we could be more understanding of the situation. Diana didn't have it all bad. She was a princess who was loved by many and she had 2 beautiful boys in the marriage. Yes she died tragically but during her short life she lived lavishly and was adored by her kids and the public and she will be remembered for a very long time. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

I didn't read the answer or any of the responses.  I'm just flabbergasted that any subject of HATE would be allowed here.  There's so much of it going on in the last 9 years, it just boggles my mind...