Honored Contributor

Re: MOST HATED MEMBER OF THE ROYAL FAMILY IS ...

I don't think Charles is hated, he's just not as popular as some other members of the family with more personality. William and Harry would be tough competition under any circumstances.  There is no way Charles could by passed over in favor of William; Wills will just have to wait his turn. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

He is a cheater. I can't stand him. I see no reason whatsoever for England to keep the monarchy. In my opinion, it's kind of ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
Says who, fake news?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why does any American care if the British have their monarchy or not?  

The pictures of Diana on the OP's link were appealing.  

ETA:  Looks like the link was deleted since I first saw this thread.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Charles is very creepy.

In an interview, he stated in another life he'd like to return as a "virus" to control the human population. 

He's also related to Vlad the Impaler (Count Dracula).  Charles LOVES Transylvania (fact). 

Smiley Frustrated

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

He is a cheater. I can't stand him. I see no reason whatsoever for England to keep the monarchy. In my opinion, it's kind of ridiculous.

I think there is more than enough blame to go around in that marriage.  She clearly had issues and she clearly made her decisions about her path in life and who she associated with.  She made some terrible and fatal choices. 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I think there is more than enough blame to go around in that marriage.  She clearly had issues and she clearly made her decisions about her path in life and who she associated with.  She made some terrible and fatal choices. 

How kind of you! Woman Mad  Diana's lack of emotional experience with men and the world in general was light years behind Charles' and the rest of the royals.  Who knows what she could have possibly said or not have said to incite Charles to wear Camilla's cufflinks on their honeymoon cruise and to have bedded her down the night before. Yes, the awful Diana, that's right...she is to blame and for her death as well.  Woman Mad 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner Charles cheated first. Diana was a far better human being than him. There is really no comparison.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@Sooner Charles cheated first. Diana was a far better human being than him. There is really no comparison.

Let's put it this way- Diana actually was a human being. Charles, well......

Some of you may understand this. I'll just leave it at that.