Esteemed Contributor

1.   Can't believe how  nice some people are.  Got a compliment today about my driving.  Someone left a message on my windshield that said, "parking fine."

2.   My dad was obsessed with turning off lights and unplugging things which is why he's just been fired from his job at air traffic control.

3.   Chocolate comes from cocoa, which comes from a tree, which is a plant.  Therefore chocolate is a type of salad.  The End.

4.   Just read an article about the top 100 things to do before you die.  Was quite surprised that screaming "HELP ME" didn't make the list.

5.   Money can't buy happiness but I think I'd be a lot more comfortable crying inside a Ferrari than on a bike.

6.   I'm fed up with people calling me a dealer.  Weed is a plant so technically I'm a florist.

7.   My psychologist told me not to keep things bottled up so I went home and drank all of my wine.

8.   People who say they lost their voice are lying.

9.   My psychiatrist recently told me I should avoid conflicts so I just booked a holiday in Syria.

10.   Q:  How do farmers party?

A:  They turnip up the beets.  groannn

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Thanks again for the laughs.Life is very tough these days.Your humor is a much needed break from reality!!

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma   😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Thanks again for the laughs.Life is very tough these days.Your humor is a much needed break from reality!!

@NicksmomESQ ...Believe me when I say I do it for myself as well, if not, I'll cry.  Smiley LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma LOL! I especially laughed a lot at #4 and #5 !!!

BTW, I love the quote you use. It's  favorite and for some reason always makes me tear up.