Honored Contributor

Re: MORE CHUCKLES TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY

@Lindsays Grandma   LOL, this is the best yet!

Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
This is funny but true. I like the one about sleeping with closest closed! Never leave it open though I'm not afraid of what's in there any more. When I was a child if that door was open even a sliver, I would gather the courage to shut it.LOL

My closet door had to be 1/2 open, because if all the way open,  something was coming out to 'get' me.  If it was closed all the way,  something was hiding in there.   Sounds crazy, but to me back then it was real.  I used to get a running jump into bed at night,  because 'something' might be hiding under the bed, waiting to grab me.   Looking back on these fears,  I may have been a bit paranoid??  Maybe??    Could never watch scary movies and that holds true even today.  

Cute thread. Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Brisky   My closet story is that when we lived in a home for a short period, that had the heating in the floor, DH said his shoes were always hot, so he left the closet door open one night, told him not to, and sure enough, I heard a huge crash in the night, he had walked into the closet door face on, lol, he thereafter kept the door closed.

Esteemed Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  Thank you for all your compilations.  I eagerly click onto every new thread from you, knowing it will bring a smile and chuckles.  Your efforts are appreciated!

@IamMrsGWhat a lovely compliment, thank you so much. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam