Esteemed Contributor

Re: MODS...How Do You Get Into the Gamers Forum and where is it located? My Thread Was Moved There

I don't see why that was moved there.

Yes, just ask a mod to permit you "access" to the gamers forum.  I'd ask that thread to come back over to CC or something.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Re: MODS...How Do You Get Into the Gamers Forum and where is it located? My Thread Was Moved There

I was never a part of "Gamers" when we did have access, but now that you have to seek a mod and make a special request to get in there, it makes me feel like I'm missing something!  LOL  

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@dooBdoo

Great explanation as usual!

Thanks, @KingstonsMom!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I don't see why that was moved there.

Yes, just ask a mod to permit you "access" to the gamers forum.  I'd ask that thread to come back over to CC or something.

@Sweetbay magnolia,  This goes back to the discussions about the reason any threads are moved, or the reason we're asked to be courteous and try to choose the sub-forum that most closely matches the thread type or subject matter -- the Community has sub-forums for a reason, and if exceptions are made for one of us they'd have to be made for everyone.🌻   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ciao_bella

You can either post a thread in the 'Customer Care' forum, requesting they add you to the 'Gamers' forum,

or you can email them at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and make the request.

Just wanted to be sure everyone sees @KingstonsMom's helpful post.😊

Honored Contributor

For some reason they can't separate the games from community chat. So they made it private with special access to prevent gamers appearing with community chat. Something like that. Nothing nefarious. In fact gamers is fairly boring.

Respected Contributor

Thanks to all that responded to my question.  To be honest with you, after reading all the responses and how the Gamers forum works, I doubt I want to post in it.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo  Are there other sub-forums which some of us don't know about? This is news to me. Feeling kind of left in the dark. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

Paging @CherryHugs & @agnesann 

Info for you Re Gamers.

Honored Contributor

Someone had a *just for fun* thread earlier today.  I answered 3 times on it.  Guess it looked like a Gamers thread to the mods.  It went over to the other side.

Darn and I just thought of another answer. 

Pittsburgh.