Super Contributor

Re: MODERATORS.....IF YOU'RE HERE

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

3 threads shouting at the mods is obnoxious.

It really is, and there's a lot of thread titles that shout, too.  I don't understand why that is permitted, actually.

I thought duplicate threads weren't allowed so I don't understand why that's permitted either. 

No need to spam with multiple threads plus yell at the Mods about a technical board problem imho.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALot  & @Bri369 , and if I were going to scream, it probably wouldn't be about notifications. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot  & @Bri369 , and if I were going to scream, it probably wouldn't be about notifications. :-)

Anything scream worthy would get poofed but it's OK to get panties in a knot over not seeing notifications for awhile.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe how critical hearts and notifications are here.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I can't believe how critical hearts and notifications are here.  LOL

@Bri369 

Maybe it's like having "friends" on Facebook.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, the notifications are once again erratic. Sometimes you can access them and sometimes you can't. I can only speak for myself when I say the hearts are not remotely critical. The annoyance is when someone gives you a shout-out and you have no way of knowing. It's nothing earth shattering, but it is an aggravation that, it would seem, could and should be reasonably quickly rectified, but often isn't.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have a question for those that are being so critical.....if it's not important to you, then why are you using it????. @QueenDanceALot@Bri369@suzyQ3@twentysixteen  , and making sarcastic posts.

Respected Contributor

@twentysixteen wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

3 threads shouting at the mods is obnoxious.

It really is, and there's a lot of thread titles that shout, too.  I don't understand why that is permitted, actually.

I thought duplicate threads weren't allowed so I don't understand why that's permitted either. 

No need to spam with multiple threads plus yell at the Mods about a technical board problem imho.

It's a useless exercise to explain why it's annoying.  People who flood the boards, or a thread, believe their thoughts take precedence regardless. If someone raises any objection or tries something different to make it better, it can cause another problem.  I've learned it's best to be quiet if I can, not always possible because here I am typing.  Usually the annoyance can be ignored or it drifts away.  It's kind of sad to see demands for this social continuity as if it is crucial. 

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

Thank you for letting us know that you are aware.

Thanks!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I don't have any notifications either.