Esteemed Contributor

Re: MODERATOR ON DUTY TONIGHT....IMPORTANT

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

This is the third time I've seen that Photobucket message here in the QVC forums this week.  

I have never seen it before......as I have said, am surprised QVC allows this to happen. 

Here's hoping that a moderator will respond toight.

@ShowMe I've seen it 3 times in the past few days with different posters who added a photo to their posts.  It seems like it's not an issue on QVC's end.  It's like  Photobucket is saying they aren't allowing the publishing of photos until the users update their accounts.  

Do you have another picture of your kitty?  With the new system, it's easy to upload photos.  You may be able to go back and edit the post and add a new picture.

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

Well, I am really ticked off.....  I want an explanation from a Moderator......

Why not email them? They will get back to you and answer your questions that you may have.

Right now I have my plate full.  I am fighting for my life right now.....and just don't have the patience to go through this.  I am not well, and don't need anything to battle about.

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

It has nothing to do with QVC, it was blocked by Photobucket. Go to your Photobucket account where the photo was hot linked from and check your account. 

I don't have a Photobucket account.  I am not the one that posted the picture.  It was posted by someone else.  I am surprised that QVC let's this happen on their forums......

@ShowMe Did the person who posted it for you use Photobucket?  I remember that's what some posters used with the old format to post personal photos.  It seems Photobucket is the one asking people to update their accounts and not allowing those photos to appear on other websites until the Photobucket accounts are updated.

You're asking a question I don't have an answer for....that poster doesn't post here anymore.....

I don't like that system at all.  What is their problem???

Yes, she does still post here. It's Shell Garden isn't It?

I agree. It's not QVCs issue. It's Photobucket

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

This is the third time I've seen that Photobucket message here in the QVC forums this week.  

I have never seen it before......as I have said, am surprised QVC allows this to happen. 

@ShowMe  Then it would have been better put in the Customer Care forum than Community Chat.  The Mods monitor that forum for order issues frequently.

Respected Contributor

The poor mods...

Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

There is nothing QVC can do about this it from photobucket and has nothing to do with Q.  The photobucket account holder that posted the photo has to update their photobucket account then the photo can be restored.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wildcat fan wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@ShowMe I've seen it 3 times in the past few days with different posters who added a photo to their posts.  It seems like it's not an issue on QVC's end.  It's like  Photobucket is saying they aren't allowing the publishing of photos until the users update their accounts.  

Do you have another picture of your kitty?  With the new system, it's easy to upload photos.  You may be able to go back and edit the post and add a new picture.

I have plenty pictures of Mr. Lucky, but not the capability of posting pictures.  That picture was posted by someone else......

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

It has nothing to do with QVC, it was blocked by Photobucket. Go to your Photobucket account where the photo was hot linked from and check your account. 

I don't have a Photobucket account.  I am not the one that posted the picture.  It was posted by someone else.  I am surprised that QVC let's this happen on their forums......

@ShowMe Did the person who posted it for you use Photobucket?  I remember that's what some posters used with the old format to post personal photos.  It seems Photobucket is the one asking people to update their accounts and not allowing those photos to appear on other websites until the Photobucket accounts are updated.

You're asking a question I don't have an answer for....that poster doesn't post here anymore.....

I don't like that system at all.  What is their problem???

Yes, she does still post here. It's Shell Garden isn't It?

I agree. It's not QVCs issue. It's Photobucket

Now you're asking questions that I will not answer.  It is not for me to do......

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So why not ask Shell Garden to repost it and not blast  off at the mods demanding they restore  something they didn't remove in the first place.  

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe  I can't even find that thread but why don't you simply go in and replace the photo with one of your own?   You can easily do this with an "edit" on the post with the picture.  This isn't earth shaking or a major trauma,  and you've been given an explanation of why it happened.  It can easily be fixed by you. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment