Honored Contributor

MN Amazon Warehouse Spike in Covid-19 Cases

An Amazon warehouse in Minnesota was the site of a spike in COVID-19 cases, according to newly released data from the Minnesota Department of Health.

The warehouse in Shakopee, Minn., had 88 positive cases in about 70 days. It employs about 1,000 people, meaning about 1 in 12 employees contracted the virus.

The cases were reported from April 4 to June 14, with most occurring between late April and mid-May.

The Minnesota health department said the outbreak at the Shakopee warehouse is one of the biggest it has seen but not the worst. A meatpacking plant in Cold Spring, Minn., saw 194 cases in May.

Provided by NBC News

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: MN Amazon Warehouse Spike in Covid-19 Cases

Thank you for reporting stuff that happened, well  months ago.

The virus is not going away, we will have ups and downs in cases.  This constant looking for something bad to post is tiring.  Would think people would have something happy in thier lives to discuss.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

Something I heard today...spiking in warm weather states (FL, AZ) might be due to recirculated air/AC. 

Keepin' it real.
Trusted Contributor

Recirculated Air/AC    ........ And the may be, could be, should be continues.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

The virus is not going away, we will have ups and downs in cases.  This constant looking for something bad to post is tiring.  Would think people would have something happy in thier lives to discuss.

@CrazyDaisy 

You're very welcome! LOL!

Feel free not to read posts that you feel are "tiring" or bothering to post on them, the choice is yours, LOL!

ETA: After all, it's all about YOU and what you want to read, right? LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

FYI: The point of this thread is so buyers are aware that purchases from this company may be delayed due to this issue....nothing more, nothing less.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

FYI: The point of this thread is so buyers are aware that purchases from this company may be delayed due to this issue....nothing more, nothing less.

Where is it stated that there would be delays?  Some people were out sick in April and May, how will that delay deliveries now?

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Where is it stated that there would be delays?  Some people were out sick in April and May, how will that delay deliveries now?

@CrazyDaisy 

In many articles, look for your usual argument elsewhere, you won't get it from me.

Google it.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

I want to know what's going on with the virus. I don't find it tiring. If you find it tiring, you might want to choose to ignore posts about the subject. Not only do I want to keep myself informed about the virus I find the subject interesting. 

Honored Contributor

This was on the news last night, so it is current.

@KingstonsMom  and others, may I suggest ignoring those who try to get threads deleted because it has become "argumentive."

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland