Esteemed Contributor

Re: MICHAEL TODD SONIC ERASER~MINE CAME TODAY

@Mary Bailey  What is the Contour?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Mary Bailey  What is the Contour?

A295122
Conture Anti-Aging Skin Toning System for Face & Neck

I returned!! awful... I did not review it ......yet

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey  Looks like others had the same experience.  The  B & A's aren't that impressive.

Respected Contributor

@Mary Baileymine was on backorder and never shipped and so I canceled

Esteemed Contributor

@truffle, @Mary Bailey, @luv2drive

Today on QVC2 they have something similar and at a lower price.  It is a one day deal, A298555 Sonic Pop.  It looks similar, but doesn't have a charger stand.  It comes with a battery in it and a Vitamin C serum.  Check it out if you want.  I am still happy with mine, even though I paid almost double. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, @tends2dogs.

For half the price, the PopSonic seems tempting, but the Michael Todd is supposed to have 3 functions (sonic, ionic and thermal), and it looks like the popsonic only has the sonic function.

I decided that I should do an exchange on mine. I'm sure that one was not operating properly. I'm so glad to hear that you like yours. I will plan on posting on update on my new unit. Hopefully, it will be a good one! Smiley Happy

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

In the Pop Sonic video Meghan said it has a warm vibration and two speeds. The device has a removable, rechargeable Li-ion battery which can be recharged in an appropriate charger.

Super Contributor

You're right.......it was mentioned; once that I heard in the video. When I heard that, I checked the item description and didn't see it listed......then went to the vendor website site and didn't see anything listed about that. So, I just assumed the mention of it was just her way of trying to describe how relaxing it was to use.

I really think if it did have some warmth while using, they would have mentioned it more. Of course, they could have gotten side tracked and forgot, but going by the written description, I don't think it has that feature.

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

In the Pop Sonic video Meghan said it has a warm vibration and two speeds. The device has a removable, rechargeable Li-ion battery which can be recharged in an appropriate charger.

@SilleeMee  and @luv2drive I guess I should have watched the whole presentation, but I was sure that I heard the Meghan say that it has battery so you don't need to have a charger sitting around with a plug.  BUT I could be wrong - wouldn't be the first time LOL.  Yes, I did find it interesting that the Pop Sonic had two speeds.  There wasn't a good description of the features, but then again, I didn't watch the whole thing.  I am thinking it may be a TSV down the road.  I will watch for reviews.

I am not expecting wrinkle removal or any great change with mine.  I am just enjoying that my products are penetrating better than before.  Is that a benefit that I will see?  Who knows?  But I like not have residue on my pillow or applying makeup over lingering product.  Works for me!

Honored Contributor

I've had mine for over a week. I charged it overnight. I really like the results, especially noticeable immediately after use. I use it twice daily. It does get warm fast. What I'm not happy with is that I have to charge mine daily. Instructions said charge as needed. I was expecting a charge to last longer. It's not really a big deal. I charge it before bed, so it's ready in the morning. I had a coupon when I bought it, and got free shipping. If at the end of 30 days, I don't have any further issues, I'll keep it. My next purchase may be Andrew's Marine Collagen.....

~H~