Esteemed Contributor

MICHAEL TODD SONIC ERASER~MINE CAME TODAY

[ Edited ]

Has anyone tried this?  It is suppose to deliver your serums into your skin better than just applying with your fingers.  It looks interesting, but then again, is it just another gizzmo?

It is on HSN and they have a $20 off coupon that expires today.

Anyone?

I haven't opened it yet, but I am anxious to give it a try.  I will report back after I look over the video again.......I kinda forgot how to use it ! LOL....and once I give it a try.  I think it has to be charged up first.

Did you ladies get yours? @Mary Bailey, and whoever else ordered one!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: MICHAEL TODD SONIC ERASER

If I were you -- I would give it a try.  It has very good reviews on numerous websites.  I am not a beauty gadget person but just ordered and received Michael Todd's SonicBLEND makeup brush and it is amazing.  Based on that -- I would not hesitate to try more of his products.  If you don't like it -- you can always return it.

Honored Contributor

I had a similar gizmo called Jenu. Worked on the same principal of sonic waves pushing your skincare products into your skin. After using it for several months I saw no difference at all. 

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs I haven't tried it but because of your thread I took a look and then ordered. I kept getting an annoying "sellout alert" but got one. It just sounded good to me and had not heard of it before so thanks for the information!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogsI watched last night. I ordered it too. I used the 20% off coupon. I didn't know about the coupon. Thanks for mentioning it!

It's on Extended Delivery so I can cancel later. 

It has good reviews. HSN doesn't let people that didn't order from them place reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey, @truffle, @SilleeMee, @judy0330

Okay, I just ordered it on advanced order.  That will give us time to read some of the reviews before ours delivers!  The reviews sounded like they had pretty quick results.  I am not looking for a "facelift" effect LOL, but if it makes the products that I am currently using work even better, I will be happy.  The coupon made it more appealing plus there is still the 30 day return .

Let's keep in contact about this.  I will post when I get mine and give it a try.  Please do the same!  Thanks for the support on this Smiley Happy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MICHAEL TODD SONIC ERASER~MINE CAME TODAY

@SilleeMee@tends2dogs@truffle@judy0330

Mine came yesterday.  I've already used it three times.  I think I love it!!!   I think one of the dark circles seems lighter.  I hope I'm not imagining it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm happy it's working for you @Mary BaileyWoman Happy What product are you using on your dark circles besides the tool?

This thread should really be under the beauty forum. I wonder if we can get it moved?

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey  I've used mine 3 times, too!  I love that product that used to sit on my face is gone within a couple minutes of using this!  It had to go someplace, didn't it Smiley Happy?  That is the only thing I can claim so far, but I am going to happy hour later today and if they card me, I'll let you know! (and I don't mean for senior discount LOL)

Seriously, how long are you suppose to use it per time?  Maybe until the product has soaked in?  I only did my face, neck, and chest in around 5 minutes, max.  I wonder if that is long enough.  It feels nice.  I suppose I should go back and watch the demo because I am not sure if you glide it or hold it on a spot and then move on. 

Super Contributor

Is the one being talked about here the Sonic Eraser Pro which is for the whole face?

I just got mine, and I can't decide if I like it or not. If someone could respond to my questions, I would sure appreciate it.

1 - It said to charge 8-10 hours. Mine took less than an hour. It was in a sealed box but I thought that was weird. How long did it take to charge yours?

2 - They said on air that it pulsed more than 600 times per second. My box and the instructions said 400. What does yours say?

3 = Mine sounds like something loose inside sometimes while I'm using it. A rattley sound, not just a vibration. Anyone else hear that type of sound?

4 - Mine doesn't really get very warm. While I didn't expect it to feel hot, I did think it would be more noticeable that it seems to be. It's supposed to get to 107.6 F, which is not a lot more than body temp, but I barely notice the warmth. How does your do?

With all these questions, I don't know if I should exchange it, or if I have what it's supposed to be.

Thanks for any and all help! Smiley Happy

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15