How's that working

out for you?

----------

Some people should

use a Glue Stick

instead of

Chap Stick 

Keep the plug in the jug

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

The first one is so true. The second one I almost chocked on my cereal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏☕️ I so look forward to your posts. 

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   I want to wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.  I don't log on every day, but when I do, I always check out your posts.  Thanks for always spreading happiness.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

Some people should

use a Glue Stick

instead of

Chap Stick 

Keep the plug in the jug

I knew when I saw the title of this thread, I would be left with a thought provoking message, and the first half was just that!!

When I saw the gut-busting second half, I got a serious case of the giggles. I can name a few people that can use a glue stick, instead of LIPSTICK; myself included, on a bad day.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Goodness gracious, that was funny! I just had to call my DSIL and share it, and she got a serious case of the giggles too!! This witticism is going to stay with me all day😂😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma   I want to wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.  I don't log on every day, but when I do, I always check out your posts.  Thanks for always spreading happiness.

@Travone ...Thank you for the kind words and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours too. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam