Esteemed Contributor

Having a rough day?

Place your hand over

your heart.  Feel that?

That's called purpose.

You're alive for a reason.

DON'T GIVE UP

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma       Did I EVER have a "bad day".......felt like "evil gremlins" were after me!     But you know what?    It's OVER.......and I feel like I accomplished something by getting thru my "challenges"!    And your message put a huge grin on my face.     I'm doing OK !!!!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma

Yes so true.. its kind of like, don't sweat the small stuff..

@Desertdi

Sorry that you had a bad day.

Here's to today being a better one for you.

Honored Contributor

What a great, pithy message, @Lindsays Grandma , and add me to @DbinMD  in being glad you came through your day OK, @Desertdi .

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma Great message! I'm going to tuck this one in, to reference on an "emotional", rainy day😁.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi  I'm so sorry to read things did not go well for you today.😞 How wonderful it is you were able able to sign on, and in a few minutes, read an uplifting, timely message. Sometimes, that is all we need in that moment.😊

I'm glad things are better, and am sending good vibrations your way.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma       Did I EVER have a "bad day".......felt like "evil gremlins" were after me!     But you know what?    It's OVER.......and I feel like I accomplished something by getting thru my "challenges"!    And your message put a huge grin on my face.     I'm doing OK !!!!!!!

@Desertdi   Whatever caused your bad day I have no doubt you took care of it along with any bad days in the future.  As for me, I am going through you know what due to my daughter's ex husband, spoke with the police today.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam